Live Stream Texas Heat 1-Pocket Championships 2015

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Texas

Texas

We get to sweat some Texas one pocket. Nice stream. I don't see any old guys yet.:D

Looks like fairly tight pockets on a Diamond.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
thanks for the head's up terry. gotta get some work done - hope the stream is on for a while today/this evening - catch some of it later hopefully.

:)

SloMoHolic

Verified Member
thanks for the head's up terry. gotta get some work done - hope the stream is on for a while today/this evening - catch some of it later hopefully.

:)
It looks like we'll be streaming until around midnight or 1 AM (Central) tonight. We'll start again with the final 8 Sunday at noon. Hope to see you in the chat.

Thanks,

-Blake

SloMoHolic

Verified Member
Terry thanks for the stream. i want to make a comment. the ball trays are nice but personally i would prefer to have a closer shot of the table and not take that space for the trays. thanks again. keith

Thanks Keith. I appreciate any and all feedback. I originally set up the slightly wider angle camera view so we could see the players stance, movement around the table, etc. However, the area around the table is so much darker as compared the the table surface, I'm not sure we're able to see much.

With that said, there should be room for both - a closer view as well as the ball trays. I'll try some variations in the morning and see if I can get us a better view.

Thanks again!

-Blake

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
terry
thanks for the heads up
slomo thanks for streaming
how you been???
we dont see you around these parts much anymore....:(
dont be a stranger..:D
i hope to catch the final today (sunday)...:)