October 27++ $10,000 entry. 8 Ahead Chohan vs Richeson

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Have you ever lived in the south? It is like Joe Bob, Billie Bob, Bob Bob........

Everyone loves to take swipes at the south. :D

Richie is actually from Detroit and has been called Ray Ray for some time. I think it's just a nickname given because of the Double R.

Ray Roy

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa

Richie is actually from Detroit and has been called Ray Ray for some time. I think it's just a nickname given because of the Double R.

Ray Roy

Wasn't a swipe, you find Bob Bob every where. Im from the south.

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI

Ray Roy

Tell Richie I want to know who the hell came up with it.

Then tell him I said it was stupid.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

It's over. Tony came out today and killed it. Tony wins. (And I win 10 bucks from Miller lololol) 😜

onepockethacker

Verified Member
It's over. Tony came out today and killed it. Tony wins. (And I win 10 bucks from Miller lololol) 😜

I figured the longer it goes it favored Tony.. Some people thought the break might wear Tony down but Tony is an animal with ALL the tools.. The thing with Richie is he likes to REALLY PARTY and the odds of him playing 3 days and not coming in one of those days "off his game" or hung over were pretty slim.. Tony is a real closer and if Richie came out a little weak Im sure Tony played bombs away on him.. Just curious how did you rate Richies break for the match?

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

I figured the longer it goes it favored Tony.. Some people thought the break might wear Tony down but Tony is an animal with ALL the tools.. The thing with Richie is he likes to REALLY PARTY and the odds of him playing 3 days and not coming in one of those days "off his game" or hung over were pretty slim.. Tony is a real closer and if Richie came out a little weak Im sure Tony played bombs away on him.. Just curious how did you rate Richies break for the match?

I didn't see the whole match, but I would rate his break an eight. Tony however is fantastic I getting out of the break. He would often turn around the break with his first shot so it did not end up being any huge advantage. Richie did impress me some with his play however both of these guys played so aggressively that they left each other shots and Tony was just better at capitalizing on Richie's mistakes.

phil dade

Verified Member
From
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
It seemed to me as the match got longer, Richie's break deteriorated. He broke stringer earlier, then last night just ok, the matches I saw today, not so good. This Tony is a killer. I have now seen him around 4 times and like his nickname, he is like a T Rex on the run pocketing balls.

Were do you feel he ranks with the top tier players?

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

I took the whole hundred he offered, did you make another bet or is there confusion about sumpin'?

Nah. You're good. I reached out to him and convinced him to up his limit a little. (All he would go for heh. :).

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

It seemed to me as the match got longer, Richie's break deteriorated. He broke stringer earlier, then last night just ok, the matches I saw today, not so good. This Tony is a killer. I have now seen him around 4 times and like his nickname, he is like a T Rex on the run pocketing balls.

Were do you feel he ranks with the top tier players?

I agree his break was sloppy at times.

And yeah, Tony is a beast. Just a hair under the top players IMO. Only bc he is so aggressive all the time. Tons of fun to watch for sure. Disclaimer** what do I know lol.

Hacker? Your thoughts on Tony's level?

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Hacker? Your thoughts on Tony's level?

mm2.png
mitch if hacker thinks you are smart
why should we listen to his thoughts on tony....:heh
jk.....:)

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Oh, so now that Hacker has said you're smart, you're gonna treat him like the global pool Maharaja?

ffffffffllllllllbbbbbbt!

Hahah. Well now I trust his judgement 😂🤔🎱.

And he really just said that I was "smart enough" which could mean anything. For example.. "Just smart enough to fog a mirror." 😁

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
i'm not so sure about this onepockethacker signature line business.....
:eek::D;)