I have officially turned my DCC trip into a project

Deeman

Verified Member
CaliRed said:
That sounds good.. I like the spicy stuff:D Aren't you in charge of that AZB room... Isn't that a free room you can mingle it, but costs money if you play? That's a tradition there, that I want to capture... especially the onepocket high runs or one of the pros playing the regular guys. I am in the right room with that stuff, right?:D:confused:

Greg,

Sounds great. I recommend you maybe incule a few short chats with some of the old timers on here. You can cut these in a appropriate places and would add ot the value of the piece as well as give us another record of some of the guys who may not be around forever.

Steve, please remind us of how much and where to send our onepocket.org/AZ room membership money. Aside from being a great deal on it's own, this seems to be the place many of us end up seeing each other in a busy week. :)

DeeMan
can't wait after missing last year...

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Free to qualified AZ and Onepocket.org members

Free to qualified AZ and Onepocket.org members

CaliRed said:
That sounds good.. I like the spicy stuff:D Aren't you in charge of that AZB room... Isn't that a free room you can mingle it, but costs money if you play? That's a tradition there, that I want to capture... especially the onepocket high runs or one of the pros playing the regular guys. I am in the right room with that stuff, right?:D:confused:

The room is open 24 hrs with 2 tables, and is free to play in if you get a badge from AZ billiards or Onepocket.org. I think you have to make a donation of $25 or something and you can play free with refreshments added sometimes for the whole 9 days. Steve Booth can chime in and tell you what you will need to do.

Beard

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
NH Steve said:
Lenny -- what's this? I thought you were leaning to coming... Southwest right now has incredible cheap deals!
I will not totally count it out as I have some time, I also plan on sending a little something for the HOF too. I just do not know what my schedule will be around then, I really would like to be there for the one pocket which is really the only thing that interest me, not a big 9 ball or banks fan (sorry Freddy).

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
MARK..HOU TX said:
To bad your not going Lenny..with your skills matched up with Cali's you guys could make one hell of a production team..I'm tryin to nudge Rod into going..when he tells me no then I'll drop it but he hasn't said no yet.

I think Cali will do a great job and I am excited to see what he will come up with. If I ever get Power One Pocket done before hand I will certainly go so we can move some there and I can sweat all the one pocket. :)

breaknrun

Fast Lenny said:
I think Cali will do a great job and I am excited to see what he will come up with. If I ever get Power One Pocket done before hand I will certainly go so we can move some there and I can sweat all the one pocket. :)

C'mon Lenny... Get that DVD done and stay in Scotts free room. You gotta go. Mike and I just booked our trip, its going to be a blast.

Ktown

Verified Member
Fast Lenny said:
I will not totally count it out as I have some time, I also plan on sending a little something for the HOF too. I just do not know what my schedule will be around then, I really would like to be there for the one pocket which is really the only thing that interest me, not a big 9 ball or banks fan (sorry Freddy).
You really need to go, if only for a few days for the 1P. My wife curses me every year but she knows I am going come hell or high water.

Ringling Brothers has nothing on the Derby.....