Places to play near Portsmouth NH.

Qmasterrat

Hey guys just wondering where a good place to play is near Portsmouth NH I'll be up there for around a month on business.:( I won't have a ride most of the time so it's got to be fairly close, by Cab. I like a little $30-$40 action if the game is fair. You New England guys should know some rooms.

Sailor

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Qmasterrat said:
Hey guys just wondering where a good place to play is near Portsmouth NH I'll be up there for around a month on business.:( I won't have a ride most of the time so it's got to be fairly close, by Cab. I like a little $30-$40 action if the game is fair. You New England guys should know some rooms.

Sailor
I will make sure to get down to play you some. There is basically one room right downtown, Legends. It is pretty much an 8-ball/9-ball room with emphasis on the 8-ball in my experience (it about an hour east of me). They host leagues and some local tournaments regularly. The only One Pocket I have ever seen involved me convincing one of the locals to give it a try. There is another room north about a half hour -- Busters -- in Somersworth that also has a local player base, but not much One Pocket. Further up the coast in Portland, ME, there is Spot Shot Billiards, and they play more One Pocket there.

When will you be here? I'll PM my cell phone