Bank pool tourny report

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Since no one has posted anything about last saturdays bank tourny at Red Shoes I will jump in. It had a large tough, full field of 32 players. Four or five players had to be turned away.

Ike Runnels won it with Chris Gentile second. Jeff Carter split with someone for 3rd and 4th and Jet split with someone for 5th and 6th.

Not that it necessarily means anything, but Ike and I have been playing cheap banks for $5 a game for the last few weeks. ??? Hmmm. And no, he did not give me any "consideration" or gapper.

I played 4 matches, won 2, lost 2. The problem I had was, every time I started a new match, my eyes went to a completely new place. Match one I was on Mars, match two on Jupiter, match three Uranus, and match four with Piggy on Bumfuck Egypt.

Beard

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
fred bentivegna said:
Since no one has posted anything about last saturdays bank tourny at Red Shoes I will jump in. It had a large tough, full field of 32 players. Four or five players had to be turned away.

Ike Runnels won it with Chris Gentile second. Jeff Carter split with someone for 3rd and 4th and Jet split with someone for 5th and 6th.

Not that it necessarily means anything, but Ike and I have been playing cheap banks for $5 a game for the last few weeks. ??? Hmmm. And no, he did not give me any "consideration" or gapper.

I played 4 matches, won 2, lost 2. The problem I had was, every time I started a new match, my eyes went to a completely new place. Match one I was on Mars, match two on Jupiter, match three Uranus, and match four with Piggy on Bumfuck Egypt.

Beard

Get your eyes straightened out by Derby City and you have a ball (one pocket, not banks) for the G-whiz Billy will stake you for at the Derby.

Not any Chicken S*** 9/8 either, you get 8/7.

I'm adding you to my dance card. I know you won't turn this down.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Sweet as bear meat...

Sweet as bear meat...

jrhendy said:
Get your eyes straightened out by Derby City and you have a ball (one pocket, not banks) for the G-whiz Billy will stake you for at the Derby.

...If I was only 15 years younger, I would move to your home pool room and wouldnt let you out of my sight. Your offer is very tempting, even tho I havent played 30 games of one pocket this whole year. (and I am in the pool room 3 and 4 times a week)
That's ok, one pocket is like riding a bicycle...

Beard

Maybe we could stipulate that DuckDick has to coach you. That would really spice up the offer. His best "moving" game is when he deposits #2 in the donniker.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
fred bentivegna said:
...If I was only 15 years younger, I would move to your home pool room and wouldnt let you out of my sight. Your offer is very tempting, even tho I havent played 30 games of one pocket this whole year. (and I am in the pool room 3 and 4 times a week)
That's ok, one pocket is like riding a bicycle...

Beard

Maybe we could stipulate that DuckDick has to coach you. That would really spice up the offer. His best "moving" game is when he deposits #2 in the donniker.

If I was 15 years younger I might have offered more, but we aren't, so think it over.

I'll let SJD in for a piece if that will help motivate you.

The only game I have lined up so far is The Ghost & Bernie and need some more action at Derby City.

I would like another Hall of Famer's notch on my belt.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Way too cocky...

Way too cocky...

jrhendy said:
If I was 15 years younger I might have offered more, but we aren't, so think it over.

The only game I have lined up so far is The Ghost & Bernie and need some more action at Derby City.

I would like another Hall of Famer's notch on my belt.

...Since you beat my pal, Artie, you have become intolerable. I just hate to be the guy that busts your bubble -- but I suppose duty calls and I will have to be the one to wreak Chicago's revenge.

Beard

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
jrhendy said:

Looks like John has challenged Freddy!

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
fred bentivegna said:
...Since you beat my pal, Artie, you have become intolerable. I just hate to be the guy that busts your bubble -- but I suppose duty calls and I will have to be the one to wreak Chicago's revenge.

Beard
And Freddy accepted

SJDinPHX

Suspended
jrhendy said:

He is "unmotivatable" John...I have been barking at him for 2 years now, and all its gotten me is the usual name calling rhetoric...Maybe when we turn 90, he will summon the courage to belly up...(what happened to the new 20/20 vision he was touting ?) :confused:

Methinks the only way you'll get him to blow any of Billy's $$$, is if he is guaranteed a HUGE "gapper" if/when, he loses.

Thats just the way it is, in the "WINDY" city..... But the "Beat List" lives on..:eek:

PS..You're not all bad though Fred...Thanks so much for the exciting [sic] Bank Pool Tournament repor...ZZZZZZZZZZZZ !

Last edited: