OK , Humph - It Pays

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
TO ADVERTISE !!! :D

Puttting a check in mail tomorrow. Now, the extra in the check is to cover McCready's endorsement commission :D . I'm still not sure that the picture ain't one of them full size cardboard cutouts. The lack of a longneck is what be causing doubt. ;)

Actually, I have read the book (my son's copy) and really liked it. Just want my own 'autographed' one. In your dedication to me please list all of my accomplishments in the world of pool. (Actually, that can be done on the back of a postage stamp with a full size magic marker :eek: ).

You comin' to Ricky Byrds thing next weekend? If so find me so's I can meet ya mano o mano as they say. Whoever in the hell 'they' are.

Later 'dude, Pel

jungledude

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I'll be there Pel

I'll be there Pel

:p Look foward to meeting you and cycopath and the others. In fact I'll be down in your neck of the woods (going to Orange Beach) with the family Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Any easy (I'll be 60 in a few weeks) action down that way, lol ? Humphrey :rolleyes:

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
Orange Bch

Orange Bch

OK, there be two ways to get to Orange Bch without going through Florida. Ya's kin take the Foley Bech Expressway which is about 3 miles north of downtown Foley - or ya kin just stay on 59 into Gulf Shores and turn east on 182. Please don't ask which way I prefer.

Easiest action around here - ME!

You might as well stop by the store long as you're here. I am about 3/4 mile south of the where the Beach Expressway turns off 59. On the west side of road. Here is a link to a picture of building so's ya be knowing what ta look for....http://www.ricksgunandpawn.com/main.htm

Hell, if'n you is here ya might as well stay in town for the tourney at Breakers, eh?

Actually, on the action thing - nothing in Baldwin county. That's one reason I'm trying to find a place to get a hall open. From Orange Beach, J&J in Pensacola is best bet.

Gonna look for ya, Pel

Last edited: