San Antonio pool halls

WCRanger

Verified Member
I'll be in downtown San Antonio for a few days on business from February 10th through 13th. Anybody know where I could find a good 9 foot table and possibly somebody to play?

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Nate, I don't know the address but it maybe in the phone directory. I'll PM you Cary's phone # he can probably give you directions.

G-Cues is actually a pool retail/repair shop. They've set up two 9' Diamonds, one 9' Brunswick (similar to GC but black w/ chrome), one 7' Diamond bar table, the snooker table and the 10' Diamond for players. All but the snooker table have blue Simonis cloth. No music, no beer, no smoking, no crowd. Seems to be only serious players (Duffy said "the best players in San Antonio"). You might like it.

WCRanger

Verified Member
Skinny Bob's in around Rock...northern suburb. Great place

Disco Dave

Unfortunately, Skinny Bob's is on the north side of Austin and is too much of a drive. I'll definitely check it out next time I'm in the area. Thanks, Dave.

WCRanger

Verified Member
Nate, I don't know the address but it maybe in the phone directory. I'll PM you Cary's phone # he can probably give you directions.

G-Cues is actually a pool retail/repair shop. They've set up two 9' Diamonds, one 9' Brunswick (similar to GC but black w/ chrome), one 7' Diamond bar table, the snooker table and the 10' Diamond for players. All but the snooker table have blue Simonis cloth. No music, no beer, no smoking, no crowd. Seems to be only serious players (Duffy said "the best players in San Antonio"). You might like it.

Thanks, Rodney. I'll see if I can make it there. Again, it was a pleasure meeting you and Dave at Bogie's. We'll need to do that again soon.

unoperro

Verified Member
If you see Mr. Coffee,tell him Mike Jackson,from Jackson's All-stars,would love to hear from him.