vero beach fl
if you dont know how pm me and ill try to help
maybe greg could do a tutorial on it . he would do better than me

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
lll said:
if you dont know how pm me and ill try to help
maybe greg could do a tutorial on it . he would do better than me
I have no Idea what you are talking about?

And I dont no what I should ask Greg. Is that creg Dullivan? But I appriciate taking the time to let me no what I should do. Thanks.

I will pm you tommarow. If you dont reply on this tread. And I guess Pm you means a private message.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Artie Bodendorfer said:
I have no Idea what you are talking about?

And I dont no what I should ask Greg. Is that creg Dullivan? But I appriciate taking the time to let me no what I should do. Thanks.

I will pm you tommarow. If you dont reply on this tread. And I guess Pm you means a private message.

Your private message box is full, delete some of them.:)

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
CaliRed said:
damn, you almost made me spit up some pop. :D

C'mon down to the Derby for a few days anyways... I want some more laughs:)
And they are free. Doesnt cost you anything. THey say laughing is good for your health.So remember when you laugh it helps your health. THe more you laugh the healtier you get.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Artie Bodendorfer said:
And they are free. Doesnt cost you anything. THey say laughing is good for your health.So remember when you laugh it helps your health. THe more you laugh the healtier you get.

Artie... now we got you using the Enter key, your posts are readable now. Now let's move forward one more step and add some human element to your posts. We need to add a little emotion to your posts.

Here's what you do...... You need to add some "emoticons" , those are those little smiley faces you see. If you hold your mouse over each one of the faces, they will tell you what them mean. You don't have to do that though... you can just use the

1. Yellow Smile one, - means your smiling after what you just wrote

2. the green one with lots of teeth, means you got a big grin on your face after what you just wrote

3. the blue one with the ???? - means you don't understand what the hell their talking about

4. The blue one with the eyes looking upwards (3rd blue one down on the right) means whatever you just wrote, you're being sarcastic about it.

Putting one of those in every now and then, adds some emotion to your post, so people can see when you're kidding about something, or making a joke or whatever. There is a limit of 5 or 6 of them in a post though. Since you always reply to a post, if you see them in the other guys post, just click on them and delete them, so you can put your own in.

It's not hard either... about as hard as punching the Enter key:D

smilie.jpg