Who do you consider the most dominant 1p player in the past 10 years?

Triple Smart

Verified Member
Im talking about a guy that really stands out amongst the other top players. Would love to see who your pick is. For the cash and the trophies. All around player.

keoneyo

Verified Member
We can debate on number 2 but there is no doubt about Efren Reyes dominating the world for the last 10 years in one pocket.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Im talking about a guy that really stands out amongst the other top players. Would love to see who your pick is. For the cash and the trophies. All around player.

Is this a trick question? Does the Pope shit in the woods? Now, who is the greatest hustler over the last 10 years might be an interesting question.

Triple Smart

Verified Member
Geez, i was only asking for you fella's opinions. This site is brutal!
There are a couple others that play strong too as Efren winds down a little. Thats the reason i was asking. Now that i know i was a dumbass for even asking, please disregard 😊

Jimmy B

Verified Member
There are a couple others that play strong too as Efren winds down a little. Thats the reason i was asking. Now that i know i was a dumbass for even asking, please disregard 😊

Suit yourself. Those responses weren't brutal. Just kidding you a bit. Playing pool for steady money. Now that's brutal. Hang in here. Most of the time, they don't even respond to me. They're meanies...

Triple Smart

Verified Member
I thought you were triple smart??

Dr. Bill

I felt that it was a reasonable question. I personally do not feel that Efren is the most dominant player anymore. I think the guy that just put Scott Frost back in the barn is and will be the most dominant one hole player for a very long time.

Triple Smart

Verified Member
Suit yourself. Those responses weren't brutal. Just kidding you a bit. Playing pool for steady money. Now that's brutal. Hang in here. Most of the time, they don't even respond to me. They're meanies...

Well im just kidding you meanies a bit too. 👍

#Cruncher

Verified Member
You might get a few different responses if you rephrase the question who is currently the best 1 pocket player (action, tournaments, etc).

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

I actually thought you were pullin' our legs, but the only thing that kept this from being a real question was "over the last 10 years." No contest there -- Efren "winding down" not an issue -- but now or pre-Efren would be hard to answer with confidence.

IMO, there was a time it was Ronnie Allen; a time it was Allen Hopkins; a time it was Cliff Joyner; now maybe Alex. Before RA, I don't have a clue.

Triple Smart

Verified Member
I actually thought you were pullin' our legs, but the only thing that kept this from being a real question was "over the last 10 years." No contest there -- Efren "winding down" not an issue -- but now or pre-Efren would be hard to answer with confidence.

IMO, there was a time it was Ronnie Allen; a time it was Allen Hopkins; a time it was Cliff Joyner; now maybe Alex. Before RA, I don't have a clue.

Im sure that alot of the questions i may ask, have probably already been asked many times. I am new here so maybe i should just search old threads instead of starting new ones to get everyones views. I just love the game and stumbled upon this forum and just wanted to be a part of the gang that share the same intrests as mine.

GoldCrown

Verified Member
Who do you consider the tallest Black President of the U.S. in the last 10 years?

Take your time.
How about one more hint
Im sure that alot of the questions i may ask, have probably already been asked many times. I am new here so maybe i should just search old threads instead of starting new ones to get everyones views. I just love the game and stumbled upon this forum and just wanted to be a part of the gang that share the same intrests as mine.

Hey. Have fun and ask away. Don't let anyone get you down. Life is short and so is my ....

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

Great, and glad to have you around. Hope we haven't discouraged you by pulling your chain.

If I were about 40 years younger I'd probably say, "It's all good." :D

BTW, the reason I thought you were messin' with us somehow is that I've read several of your posts and can see you're not a dufus.

Keep firin' and sometimes someone will fire back.... but not very often. :)

GoldCrown

Verified Member
TripleS..... Where did you get that avatar picture. I find that very terrifying and haunting. THAT is my X wife