"Shots, Moves and Strategies"

Pogue

Well-Known-Member
From
Mainz, Germany
gulfportdoc said:
Deno Andrews had quite a few copies. I don't know if he sold them all off or not. You could PM him or contact him through the IPT.

Doc

Heh heh, Doc..

You haven't heard? Not been reading the IPT forum at AZBilliards.com?

Deno Andrews' name is officially Mudd with most of the pocket billiards community now. He won't answer attempts to contact him personally or through the IPT. Lotta people want his head on a stick. Especially Jackie Broadherst's husband.

People hate him now almost as much as KT!

Pogue

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Pogue said:
Deno Andrews' name is officially Mudd with most of the pocket billiards community now. He won't answer attempts to contact him personally or through the IPT. Lotta people want his head on a stick. Especially Jackie Broadherst's husband.
Hey, Pogue. Yeah, I've read all the soap opera threads. Looks like KT may turn out to be the crook that many figured he was. My guess is that Deno got in over his head, then was too stupid not to get out before he got dragged down by wanderlust. I don't know Deno, but I bought a book from him via Email, and he was fair and honest with me.

As far as all these allegations about him with women, I'm not going to pile on and condemn the guy without knowing all the facts. The women's movement has produced a lot of gals who are ready and willing to play the "harrassment card" whenever it gets them a little attention. That may not be the case here, but I'll wait to see the evidence.

Doc

TulsaJohnny

Verified Member
sexual harassment

sexual harassment

This comment has to do with sexual harassment only, not the situation with KT or Ipt.
I would not be alive if there had been no sexual harassment. -Johnny