Big truck destroys Crazy Erica Equipment

crazyerica

Verified Member
Ray You never offered to pay for the computer that you broke of mine it isn't the most expensive computer but you broke it so now I am making== a PUBLIC DECLARATION that you replace it ! I understand that it was an accident but that doesn't excuse you not replacing it! you know my information . The whole pool room seen you including Dave Ford and Evan Lunda just to name a couple who were in the building . Never one time have you offered to replace and/ or fix it! I am sending this post out to all of the public forums as a way to let everyone know the kind of person you are I will not cease the posts until my equipment I replaced. Thank you in advance for your cooperation on this matter.

Just so people understand what happened here is the way this went:

I had My camera and computer set up and hardlined in to the internet at a tablr located in front of a stage that was being built for the tournament at buffalos. This was 2 days before the event I was streaming dave ford vs adam ham playing one pocket .... Ray was moving his Equipment to the stage area, We had an altercation where big truck says to me I was not going to be streaming at all that weekend I said how much can I bet he says a lot and that was the extent of that , then about 20 mins later he was setting up his camera and he pulled on the Ethernet cord pulling my computer to the ground shattering the screen and messing up the hard drive along with that it pulled the tripod and camera to the ground breaking the neck of my tripod, I came from across the room to say WTF?? he says you shouldn't have had it there ... not "hey I'm sorry" Not one time in the duration of the tournament does he offer to replace it or fix it hence the reason this post is being made.. Later in the week he threw my phone behind the counter as well which is actually on film you can watch for yourselves on my facebook page. this is a very public matter I am in no way telling a lie or slandering anyone just asking that my equipment be replaced . the hard drive was jarred I will need a new laptop to replace the one I previously had! Please share this Post at will as I will not stop until everyone sees it!

beatle

Verified Member
i dont know or care about either person mentioned but if you have a problem with someone else working your turf in a room, you go see the rooms owner to fix it. not take it on oneself to do it as if the owner hasnt said anything then maybe he is okay with it..

1pwannabe

Verified Member
At this point your best bet would be to file a claim in New Orleans court system for damages and see where it goes from there. You won't get much outrage or justice in internet pool forums as most pool players are accustomed to seeing far worse stuff and are, for the most part, ambivalent about most things.

Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Erica, you've been a big help to Buff for quite awhile now, so I'm sure he gave you permission to do the streaming that you did. Have you spoken to him about the incident, and has he offered any advice?

~Doc

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Posting an accusation publicly on the forums in hopes of recovering some of your financial loss is impractical IMO. Seems it would only get you further from what your intentions were, unless you only intended to try to shame your fellow streamer into some sort of submission.

It's understandable, if it's the case, that possible friction exists between two streamers at the same event, however some discretion would be prudent in the pursuit of a monetary reimbursement.

Settle it out of the public eye. Jmo :rolleyes:

t-dog

Verified Member
Posting an accusation publicly on the forums in hopes of recovering some of your financial loss is impractical IMO. Seems it would only get you further from what your intentions were, unless you only intended to try to shame your fellow streamer into some sort of submission.

It's understandable, if it's the case, that possible friction exists between two streamers at the same event, however some discretion would be prudent in the pursuit of a monetary reimbursement.

Settle it out of the public eye. Jmo :rolleyes:

best forum post ever?....quite possibly. :cool:

beatle

Verified Member
if you steal you face jail so that stops many from stealing.

doing personal things have very little repercussions. outing someone on the internet is one way to hold people accountable, especially business people.

they can come back and present their side of the story.