Congratulations John Brumback!!!!

#Cruncher

Verified Member
Tap, Tap! Watching the match, I could tell you didn't have your best stuff in the finals, with a few funny things going against you, but you moved and grinded it out for the championship. Well done, sir!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Here was the final shot from my seat.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkyorWtuMRE[/ame]

keoneyo

Verified Member
Johnny I had tears in my eyes. Beautiful, beautiful, display of knowledge, talent, skill, and sportsmanship. Congratulations buddy!!!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

One more. Here's the best shot I got IMO. Just after the win!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453917083.961657.jpg

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Hey Champ

Hey Champ

Hey John, got question for you. I was sitting in the crowd during your finals match with Shaw. I noticed John French sitting on the rail talking behind you when you were down on a shot. You got up off the shot and turned around and gave him a mean look. Then you turned back around and he kept talking. You made the shot. A bit later a guy in the second row who appeared to be in his crew jumped straight sideways and headed down the isle in your line of sight right just as you pulled the trigger on a shot. You made that one too...lol Did you even see these guys or know who French was? Most people didn't even notice. Of course it could all have been innocent rudeness. As he was Shaws backer it kind of made me wonder.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Hey John, got question for you. I was sitting in the crowd during your finals match with Shaw. I noticed John French sitting on the rail talking behind you when you were down on a shot. You got up off the shot and turned around and gave him a mean look. Then you turned back around and he kept talking. You made the shot. A bit later a guy in the second row who appeared to be in his crew jumped straight sideways and headed down the isle in your line of sight right just as you pulled the trigger on a shot. You made that one too...lol Did you even see these guys or know who French was? Most people didn't even notice. Of course it could all have been innocent rudeness. As he was Shaws backer it kind of made me wonder.

Message sent, addressee unresponsive. :D
It aint church !

John Brumback

Verified Member

I didn't know who it was but I met John french later on and he did'nt mention anything about it. I was pretty much in the zone and don't recall a whole lot of any of it:lol John B.