OnePocket.org player sponsorship

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Thanks everyone for helping out. I really appreciate it.

I may, if I dont change my mind, bring you one of my One Pocket Forever shirts to show off for me. Size? 6 xxxxxxx? :sorry 3xxx should do it. We can also work out some hand signals for when you are playing and I can tip off the right shot to you.:lol Are you enough of a Secret Society candidate to know who George, Tom, and Whattayoudo is?

Beard

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I may, if I dont change my mind, bring you one of my One Pocket Forever shirts to show off for me. Size? 6 xxxxxxx? :sorry 3xxx should do it. We can also work out some hand signals for when you are playing and I can tip off the right shot to you.:lol Are you enough of a Secret Society candidate to know who George, Tom, and Whattayoudo is?

Beard

Freddy by all means when Im in a really tough spot please signal me your shot choice....... that way I can ELIMINATE it from my possible choices:sorry:lol:p Playing Shane even anything is definitely Tom and playing you anything even is definitely George LMFAO Just kidding Freddy. I would appreciate the shirt.. 3x should be fine.

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Another thanks to FastEddie, Alex..., treeman, Jim, and JAM.

Just to repeat what I shared with Steve: I am greatly appreciative of the group's support. I told Steve that the entry alone to the Open would be plenty and to please not empty the OnePocket.org coffers on my behalf with additional sponsorship monies. So your dough is going to Rob, perhaps future guys you want to sponsor, or whatever else Steve deems appropriate. I also told him that it would be my preference to not wear a polo shirt at the Open but instead a silk shirt and Steve has graciously agreed to have a few embroider patches made up that I can stick on. Personally I think he should have more than a few made up so that others can get them and show support for the group.

Thanks to all again.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
I plan to wear the One Pocket.org shirts I received from Steve for my US Open appearance this past year. That is if it is okay with you all.

Tom

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Another thanks to FastEddie, Alex..., treeman, Jim, and JAM.

Just to repeat what I shared with Steve: I am greatly appreciative of the group's support. I told Steve that the entry alone to the Open would be plenty and to please not empty the OnePocket.org coffers on my behalf with additional sponsorship monies. So your dough is going to Rob, perhaps future guys you want to sponsor, or whatever else Steve deems appropriate. I also told him that it would be my preference to not wear a polo shirt at the Open but instead a silk shirt and Steve has graciously agreed to have a few embroider patches made up that I can stick on. Personally I think he should have more than a few made up so that others can get them and show support for the group.

Thanks to all again.

Lou Figueroa

I appreciate that Lou. Thanks

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Okay then if it is okay with Rob than I will wear the shirts. After all Rob is the sponsored player for this event.

What chu say Rob? Okay with you?

Tom

Why would I have a problem with it? I think the more support and advertisement for onepocket.org. the better. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
I never thought for a moment you would have a problem with it Rob. I only asked out of respect. Thanks, and I agree 100% with the promotion of OP.org

I look forward to seeing you there as well. :)

Tom

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
I plan to wear the One Pocket.org shirts I received from Steve for my US Open appearance this past year. That is if it is okay with you all.

Tom

Excuse me Tom, you had better also wear my One Pocket Forever T-shirt that one of the benevolent members on here ordered for you.

Beard

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
OnePocket.org player sponsorship

I just ordered a 1p.org shirt and will be sporting both that as well as several beard originals :). There goes the neighborhood :)))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Just to let everyone know that I will be practicing from noon to 4 pm today. Hopefully get in action tonight. Still on my diet. Today was a month. We cheated on Christmas eve and Christmas and on New Years eve and New Years. As of today I have lost 16 lbs. and counting. Trying to lose as much as possible before Derby because its hard to do atkins on the road and especially since the food sucks at Derby.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Just to let everyone know that I will be practicing from noon to 4 pm today. Hopefully get in action tonight. Still on my diet. Today was a month. We cheated on Christmas eve and Christmas and on New Years eve and New Years. As of today I have lost 16 lbs. and counting. Trying to lose as much as possible before Derby because its hard to do atkins on the road and especially since the food sucks at Derby.

Also, wear a green see/thru visor to eliminate Glare, card dealers and Hubert Cokes come to mind. It will make you Look old school and intimidate the youngsters, I'm tho assuming your not in your twenties. :D

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
One Pocket.org is pleased to be sponsoring Rob Melrose -- AKA onepockethacker -- in the Derby City One Pocket division and Lou Figeroa in the US Open One Pocket.

Can you all join me in supporting these players?

OnePocket.org Player Sponsorship

So far, we have committed for sponsorship:
Sappo/Miller: 25
JimmyB: 100
Miller: 75
Anonymous: 100
Ed: 20
MKBTANK: 50
jtompilot: 40
1pocketpro: 50
JAM: 50

Also thank you to Greg Sullivan and Diamond for donating the One Pocket entry at Derby City
And Mark Griffin for donating the entry into the US Open One Pocket!!

Thank you!!

Alexonepockettrickshots

Verified Member
One Pocket.org is pleased to be sponsoring Rob Melrose -- AKA onepockethacker -- in the Derby City One Pocket division and Lou Figeroa in the US Open One Pocket.

Can you all join me in supporting these players?

OnePocket.org Player Sponsorship

So far, we have committed for sponsorship:
Sappo/Miller: 25
JimmyB: 100
Miller: 75
Anonymous: 100
Ed: 20
MKBTANK: 50
jtompilot: 40
1pocketpro: 50
JAM: 50

Also thank you to Greg Sullivan and Diamond for donating the One Pocket entry at Derby City
And Mark Griffin for donating the entry into the US Open One Pocket!!

Thank you!!

wow go Rob and Lou!

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Excuse me Tom, you had better also wear my One Pocket Forever T-shirt that one of the benevolent members on here ordered for you.

Beard

The shirt has come in, albeit through an indirect route, but it is here all the same, and I will indeed wear it at the DCC. Thanks Fred and Thank you great benefactor. :) :)

Tom