Missing ball in hand in one pocket

Skin

Verified Member
Skin-

I have to confess....

After I wrote my post and quoted you, I Reread your post... And realized that I misread it and missed most of the benefit of it. Doh! (I hereby give up my smart moniker lol) I shot all straight in shots toda from behind the headstring. Different locations and distances, but all dead straight ins. I looked at the pocket beyond the ball and fired right at the pocket, ignoring the OB. As I said it worked extremely well. That's why I commented about it straightening my stroke out. And about shooting them with draw, etc. It was still an excellent exercise, which I never would have undertaken without your post lol. Next time I will actually try what you suggested. What a maroon. Lol.

I still owe you one.

Hey. Mitch, if something works, it works. Right? :)

There are limitations to all sighting/aiming methods. There have been bloody flame wars going on for years at AZB about this that make anything in our member's café pale in comparison. What I described certainty has limits, too. And not everything works for everybody. But the main point was to find a personal way that simplifies pressure shots so there's not as much "pressure" associated with them. If you can take the cb - or in the case of what you did today, the ob - out of the conscious equation, there's less to be worried about. Next straight in BIH shot you get, you'll drill it. :D

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Missing ball in hand in one pocket

Hey. Mitch, if something works, it works. Right? :)

There are limitations to all sighting/aiming methods. There have been bloody flame wars going on for years at AZB about this that make anything in our member's café pale in comparison. What I described certainty has limits, too. And not everything works for everybody. But the main point was to find a personal way that simplifies pressure shots so there's not as much "pressure" associated with them. If you can take the cb - or in the case of what you did today, the ob - out of the conscious equation, there's less to be worried about. Next straight in BIH shot you get, you'll drill it. :D

Good point. Again. It was a great exercise today also. Any new tool is good. Even if it was discovered by accident. :)

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Skin

Skin

I tried this and it worked well for me also... thanks for the nugget...

A Jack and Coke is waiting for you when we meet...

Bille

Skin

Verified Member
I tried this and it worked well for me also... thanks for the nugget...

A Jack and Coke is waiting for you when we meet...

Bille

Billie, I appreciate that. I think every nugget the folks here can give you, you deserve many times over for your years of courage and sacrifice defending our nation for those of us who can no longer do so. Sir, I salute you and thank you.