Happy Birthday Jam

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Happy Birthday Jam

Happy Birthday Jam! Wishing you all the happiness you deserve (which is A LOT)
Mitch

JAM

Verified Member
Happy Birthday to a wonderful person and an asset to our forum.

Bill Incardona

What a great surprise! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the birthday wishes.

I've been working since 4 a.m. this morning and not feeling much birthday joy, and then I came to OnePocket.org to read some pool smut, and I see this thread.

Man, oh, man, thanks so much, Billy. You're the best! :cool:

JAM

Verified Member
Here's wishing you guys the best. :D
Rod.

Thank you kindly. We're going to sit back and relax tonight. Sometimes it's the quiet birthdays that are the best, especially when you've just turned 61. :D

JAM

Verified Member
Happy Birthday, JAM. You brighten this place up.

Hey, Petie, that is very kind of you to say. Thank you so very much. You have brightened up my birthday. Thank you! :)

JAM

Verified Member
Happy Birthday Jam! Wishing you all the happiness you deserve (which is A LOT)
Mitch

Mitch, happiness sure is worth more than money, isn't it? I am very happy to be reading your birthday greeting. Thank you! :cool:

JAM

Verified Member
Here we go again! Happy Birthday to my Dear Friend of......how many decades now? At least three, maybe four. And they've all been good. :)

Tom

Hee-hee. One thing for sure, I know you'll never forget my birthday. ;) That's what loyal friends do, and I feel blessed to have you as my friend, Tom. Sweet blessings are coming your way! :)

JAM

Verified Member
Happy Birthday!!! May you have many more!!!

Why, thank you, my friend. I appreciate you taking the time to send me a little birthday cheer. It means a lot. Bless you! :)

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Well, happy 35th birthday, Jennie Ann!! You can see that everybody loves ya, and I sure do to. You're my favoritest gal in pooldom! Here's to the next 60, hon.

Your good pal,
~Doc

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Wishing You a Wonderful Birthday, Jen

Wishing You a Wonderful Birthday, Jen

Wishing you a wonderful Birthday and many, many more. FastEddieF. from Baltimore.