S. Daulton vs. A. Pagulayan 2013 Make It Happen Invitational

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ

Im with wannabe, 1st shot i saw. if you put him on the stack he is in trouble. good call!!! keith

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
One option.

P.S. I'd probably bank the 1ball and try to land in the stack.

Bank 1 ball with high right English put cue ball down table on opposite side .

I don't think so: both playing straightback, Rod with 7 o'clock, Eddie with 2 o'clock.

Bank the one straight back with RHE and put the cball down on the gum. John B.
fast eddie and john b
do you expect to make the 1???
if not
why do you want to leave your opponent a clear view of the quadrant where the balls are??
rods version at least (or at best..:)) limits your options for a return shot
I still think as 1pwannabee was the first to suggest
putting you in the stack is the best shot
me I don't think I could be confident to make the 1 to shoot that shot unless I did rod's way
jmho
I have a lot to learn...:D

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
One option.

P.S. I'd probably bank the 13 ball and try to land near his side rail past the side pocket.

Fixed that for you:D.

Alex banked the 13 but hit it kind of bad. I think I remember hearing that his back was hurting him at this tourney and it showed here. He had to get up and move
around before he got back down and shot.

apshot.jpg

He left Daulton here:

apleave.jpg

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
why do you want to leave your opponent a clear view of the quadrant where the balls are??

My question also, except yes, I think John B. would expect to make the 1, so his
CB leaves him with open offensive shots.

I still think as 1pwannabee was the first to suggest
putting you in the stack is the best shot

I prefer going across the table to the other rail; if you hit the 6 or just clip it OK, but missing the stack is better, IMO. Going in the stack might leave a shot or an easy escape unless CB is put on a dime. (With the other 3 gone I'll be happy to take over the role as forum expert. :D )

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
My question also, except yes, I think John B. would expect to make the 1, so his
CB leaves him with open offensive shots.CatFishBreath can only make "Bank" banks, not "One-Pocket" banks:p

I prefer going across the table to the other rail; if you hit the 6 or just clip it OK, but missing the stack is better, IMO. Going in the stack might leave a shot or an easy escape unless CB is put on a dime. (With the other 3 gone I'll be happy to take over the role as forum expert. :D )I 2nd your nomination but be careful, heavy is the head that wears the crown:)

There are at least 3 perfectly good offensive shots here. You can't wear the crown picking safeties:sorry. Fire away:p.

Dennis