My CONGRATS to John Brumback

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
John Brumback said:
Oh, there's one thing I need to teach you. How to pronounce....B R U M B A C K not bromberg not brunback not brooomback It's
BRUMBACK Billy!! hehehehehe.I crack myself up sometimes. Thanks ole buddy.can't wait to see ya at the DCC.John B.

John... won't be long before the Groast will be along with his "Brokeback" joke:D (in case you haven't seen them... he has a affinity to "Brokeback" jokes for some strange reason):eek:

John Brumback

Verified Member
CaliRed said:
John... won't be long before the Groast will be along with his "Brokeback" joke:D (in case you haven't seen them... he has a affinity to "Brokeback" jokes for some strange reason):eek:

Eeekkk YUCK to him.I don't think I'm interrested in any of those!! thanks for the warning too.JB

Matt_24

Verified Member
John Brumback said:
Is that funny or what? lol And It's the truth! thanks alot. appreciate your compliment!! I think your post is one of the best ones I have read!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Matt,John B.

When you told that story I just imagined a ballsy little Shannon Daulton sitting on the phone like a cold-case detective, getting a line on you while you were gambling with his dad....and then knocking the action so he could match up. How strong is that? That is awesome. Pretty cool how you both ended up world beaters! Classic.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Great thread! Good stories and no cheap shots. I think Shannon and John B are going to be a couple of the best links in this chain gang. Welcome -

P00lh0li0

Verified Member
I agree that congratulations are in order for John Brumback. From everything that I heard and read about him, it's not an exaggeration that's he's a class act.

JG-in-KY

Verified Member
From
Whitley City, Kentucky
I would like to add my congratulations to John also, for his induction into the Bank Pool Hall of Fame. I have seen John play many times over the last 15 years or so and I always liked his demeanor. He is modest and humble and just lets his cue do the talking. I think pool could be seen in a better light if we had more players like him. I would like to see a 3 peat at Derby City!

JG-in-KY

Verified Member
From
Whitley City, Kentucky
Oh, one question for you John. Did you ever play or see Clyde Childress play? He was a legend around here when I first started playing. Never got to see him play, however. Thanks!