compton /appleton #1

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I disagree, the shot Darren shot was a good return from where he was. What would you have done from that position? I'll listen to you or any one that has an opinion. My grand father once told me that two heads are better than one...even if the one is a "cabbage head" :p

Dr. Bill

You are asking me what I would have done while you are replying to my response of what I would have done..CABBAGE HEAD..:lol You are starting to sound like Danny D

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
You are asking me what I would have done while you are replying to my response of what I would have done..CABBAGE HEAD..:lol You are starting to sound like Danny D

Your response was what Darren did to put Chip behind the 7ball..cabbage head. I said that I liked the shot, you said that he shot the wrong shot, I then said then what would you have done?

Your turn

Dr. Bill

onepockethacker

Verified Member
LMFAO I needed a good laugh.. Check YOUR post #39 Look at MY POST that you replied to.. I said Darren should have kicked 2 rails toward the 8 ball making sure you get to the end rail...

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
In the original shot with how the balls were laying the shot was to take an intentional kick 2 rails toward the 8 ball. As long as you get the cue ball by the end rail you are out of the trap. The shot darren chose was DEFINITELY not the right intentional because how the balls were laying... He got lucky he was playing a brainless wonder

Kicking two rails toward the 8ball is not getting out of the trap. He can kick two rails in front of the stripe by the side pocket and put you back where you kicked from. Either safe tthat Darren would of chosen had a reasonably decent return option, however, the shot that Darren chose was the easiest to execute, so why not shoot that option as opposed to shooting toward the end rail?

Dr. Billy

onepockethacker

Verified Member
To make myself clear... IN THIS SITUATION AND HOW THE BALLS ARE LAYING GETTING BEHIND THE 7 BALL ISN'T WORTH A ****!!!!!!!

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Kicking two rails toward the 8ball is not getting out of the trap. He can kick two rails in front of the stripe by the side pocket and put you back where you kicked from. Either safe tthat Darren would of chosen had a reasonably decent return option, however, the shot that Darren chose was the easiest to execute, so why not shoot that option as opposed to shooting toward the end rail?

Dr. Billy
Shooting the shot Darren chose would be ..imo..in the high 90% success rate, shooting toward the bottom rail is less for sure. I like Darren's choice..for sure.

Dr. Bill

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Shooting the shot Darren chose would be ..imo..in the high 90% success rate, shooting toward the bottom rail is less for sure. I like Darren's choice..for sure.

Dr. Bill

If the cabbage head would have kicked 2 rails toward the 2 and 6 ball instead of tapping the cue ball:frus how would you have liked your original shot?

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
If the cabbage head would have kicked 2 rails toward the 2 and 6 ball instead of tapping the cue ball:frus how would you have liked your original shot?

I would of probably liked it more because he probably would have hit the 4ball going across to get deep enough to fall by the 2ball.

Dr. Bill

onepockethacker

Verified Member
By the way... this is like the 3rd time this WWYD has been posted. I already knew what Darren did.. I guess Darrens shot was so genius that Chip was baffled and just tapped the cue ball.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
For what its worth there is nobody on this forum who kicks as good as me and that isn't bragging... THATS A FACT:eek:

Bullshit!

I'm pretty sure that's Sappo in the blue helmet. :D

keoneyo

Verified Member
Funny Dr Bill. My Grandfather would say the same thing. Cabbage Head. But in Chinese. CHUN CHOI. Which was kind of like a useless cabbage. Stupid as a cabbage head.
Would your grandpa say Testa di Cavolo or just Babbeo?

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
thread #3

thread #3

Hopefully this is a clearer explanation of my prior thread, expressing myself clearly....on the keyboard at times is Not my forte.

What I can't understand is why banking the five two rails with follow between the six/two and kicking the two possibly in and running out is Not even considered. It appears to be a naturally rolling cue ball that will drive ball/balls towards my hole with a good percentage of making the two ball with the five/six ticky....leaving the cue ball on the long rail and running out....What am I missing????

Last edited:

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Hopefully this is a clearer explanation of my prior thread, expressing myself clearly....on the keyboard at times is Not my forte.

What I can't understand is why banking the five two rails with follow between the six/two and kicking the two possibly in and running out is Not even considered. It appears to be a naturally rolling cue ball that will drive ball/balls towards my hole with a good percentage of making the two ball with the five/six ticky....leaving the cue ball on the long rail and running out....What am I missing????

The 3 ball is blocking half of the 5 ball. If it wasn't your shot would be the one

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Larry, put up another one, that was fun. :D

Dr. Bill

Im not done with you yet:D Let me ask you an honest question.... from 1 to 10 and considering he is a top player how would you rate Chips tapping the cue ball move when froze to the 7 ball?

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.

I'm going to see my optometrist this week to get fitted for glasses (pool shooting glasses) where the prescription is higher on the lens, then i'm going to have a qualified maker of billiard eyeglasses make me a pair of glasses. Hopefully that will help me pocket those shots that i've been missing all too regularly.:eek: If not then i'm just going to have to make better games.:D

Bill, in your case, if I were you I would put my glasses on to view the monitor, surely you can see that the 5ball is covered and not an option.:sorry But if it wasn't, your shot would be the best option.

Dr. Bill

Last edited: