but for some saturday amusement
its darrens shot
p.s. thats chip standing where he just shot
wwyd
dc10.jpg

dc11.jpg

onepockethacker

Verified Member
1 ball off the 12 pocketing or hanging the 7 ball and cue ball takes a natural angle 3 to 4 rails down behind the 8, 13 balls..

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Yep, but. Looks as tho he wants to bank the combo to his side, and stick em in the backside of the stack, while moving the 13 up table if it lays right.

He seems to be looking at something like that. I wonder if it sits for the 13 to cross the 8 and send whitey into the stripe by Chip's pocket. I don't think the combo makes the other way.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Another Gofer shot.

Rob's shot sure looks good and wired. It's so wired, I might just take the sure shape and leave cue ball more uptable near the kitchen line so I'm 100% to have a next shot.

If for some reason that shot isn't lined up, then banking the 14 1-rail into the three balls and taking the cue towards the ball by his side pocket is pretty damn nasty as well.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I'm not sure you can get enough steam on that 1-12-7 combo/kiss to make it. I'm sure the Limey makes some fabulous shot. But I were shooting, I'd have to just roll up on the 11 ball, leaving the CB on the rail.

~Doc