The Senior one pocket stream

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I can't wait to see LSJohn perform on the Live Stream:D After reading all these cunning moves he would perform in these WWYD's I can only imagine this maestro at the table in real life.. should be educational:heh:lol:p

have a nice day:)

Watch and learn, young fellah.

I can picture you now in your recliner with a big bag of Cheetos, orange powder all over your face, saying, "So that's why they call him Long Strokin' John." :D

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Watch and learn, young fellah.

I can picture you now in your recliner with a big bag of Cheetos, orange powder all over your face, saying, "So that's why they call him Long Strokin' John." :D

If they PROMISE you will be on the stream I will definitely be watching.. by the way I prefer white cheddar popcorn:D The only stroking you might be doing is if you get a bye first round and you run to the bathroom to jerk off. Also don't wear white pants on the stream:lol:lol

have a nice day:)

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
It looks like we aren't going to be having a dedicated stream if any from Santa Cruz Bill from what he posted on his thread about the Super Senior One Pocket Tournament in Houston.

Maybe someone should see if Ray Hansen "Bigtruck" is still available to stream it. It would be a shame to miss seeing this and not having this recorded for posterity.

I'd even come down from Dallas to help out with these old guys at the tournament, waking players up from their pre-mid-post match and mid stroke naps, laying out the daily depends, making sure the food is soft, etc etc.

Seriously though, someone needs to check into this quick. It would be nice to be able to watch this.

Shouldn't the Original Post, here be edited? I chatted briefly with Kentucky on Facebook and he told me that he is streaming the event, but at a glance, many people might assume that there isn't a stream. Just a suggestion.

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Shouldn't the Original Post, here be edited? I chatted briefly with Kentucky on Facebook and he told me that he is streaming the event, but at a glance, many people might assume that there isn't a stream. Just a suggestion.

Dedicated was the word.

As opposed to if he wasn't tired like he said.

I was talking about the camera on all day and night like most of you guys. If there's any action at night it would be nice to see it but if the camera is not there or not on we can't see it.

I believe this is Bills first time doing this and you, of all people know this always isn't easy. Shit, he didn't even know if they had internet and just asked about it a few days ago.

You and Ray Hansen have a ton of equipment and still have problems here and there but there's a difference with you guys doing it all the time and someone that does it once in a great while. I don't ever recall Bill streaming anything on here ever. I hope it goes well for him and hope someone is there to help him out.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
I will be at the Houston event, and would love to do some of the commentary, if there is a need - but I'm not a techie. I speak a little English, play one-pocket, and have done play-by-play on radio.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I will be at the Houston event, and would love to do some of the commentary, if there is a need - but I'm not a techie. I speak a little English, play one-pocket, and have done play-by-play on radio.

We will be looking for any help we can get and it sounds like you have all the qualifications needed. The stream will be set up with two microphones and when Bill and I are busy/resting or in action, all who want to will be welcome to help out. I think this will be a great event and I am Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the guys I don't already know.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Dedicated was the word.

As opposed to if he wasn't tired like he said.

I was talking about the camera on all day and night like most of you guys. If there's any action at night it would be nice to see it but if the camera is not there or not on we can't see it.

I believe this is Bills first time doing this and you, of all people know this always isn't easy. Shit, he didn't even know if they had internet and just asked about it a few days ago.

You and Ray Hansen have a ton of equipment and still have problems here and there but there's a difference with you guys doing it all the time and someone that does it once in a great while. I don't ever recall Bill streaming anything on here ever. I hope it goes well for him and hope someone is there to help him out.

I still dont know if Bogies has a dedicated internet. I have had my own streams at California Billiards doing the One Pocket events there a few times. As long as there is internet, there will be a stream. The event itself will get full coverage, it is the action either before or after the tournament which may not have commentary. I use the same basic equipment that Lenny and POV use.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL

Daniel,

I know you are a very busy guy and will probably be broke after you match with Bata but could you help us here? If Bill is unable to make this happen, are you able to collaborate with him to make it happen? I can't be the only one who will really be disappointed if we can't watch this after all the hype and the fact that many of our friends will be playing.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Daniel,

I know you are a very busy guy and will probably be broke after you match with Bata but could you help us here? If Bill is unable to make this happen, are you able to collaborate with him to make it happen? I can't be the only one who will really be disappointed if we can't watch this after all the hype and the fact that many of our friends will be playing.

It sounds like Bill IS making this happen. Thanks again to Bill and John and who ever else (vapros, Etc) jumps in the booth! Man I wish I lived closer.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
It sounds like Bill IS making this happen. Thanks again to Bill and John and who ever else (vapros, Etc) jumps in the booth! Man I wish I lived closer.

Bogies has internet
Dedicated internet.
There's this invention, they may not have it where you live but these things call aero planes can take you anywhere in the world in just a few hours. You have action stepping off the plane only this time not for $50. ($10):lol

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Bogies has internet
Dedicated internet.
There's this invention, they may not have it where you live but these things call aero planes can take you anywhere in the world in just a few hours. You have action stepping off the plane only this time not for $50. ($10):lol

Bogies????

It's at Clicks.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Bogies has internet

Dedicated internet.

Ha! I should have gone for the 100 :). (Had to conserve my bank roll to last the derby). Have fun man and congrats on the house.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Ha! I should have gone for the 100 :). (Had to conserve my bank roll to last the derby). Have fun man and congrats on the house.

If I come back to the derby we can play for a hunnert all day and night. This year I plan to bring a cue with me and practice for a couple of weeks ahead of time. I cant just jump up off the bench any more.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

If I come back to the derby we can play for a hunnert all day and night. This year I plan to bring a cue with me and practice for a couple of weeks ahead of time. I cant just jump up off the bench any more.

I thought you would be in the woods by then? Ok. Sounds great. If you're there we've got action!

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I thought you would be in the woods by then? If you're there we've got action!

I don't know how it is where you are, but in his woods there's a path that leads to a trail that leads to a road that leads to a highway that leads to an "airport" where they have these new-fangled things.... :)