The Senior one pocket stream

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
It looks like we aren't going to be having a dedicated stream if any from Santa Cruz Bill from what he posted on his thread about the Super Senior One Pocket Tournament in Houston.

Maybe someone should see if Ray Hansen "Bigtruck" is still available to stream it. It would be a shame to miss seeing this and not having this recorded for posterity.

I'd even come down from Dallas to help out with these old guys at the tournament, waking players up from their pre-mid-post match and mid stroke naps, laying out the daily depends, making sure the food is soft, etc etc.

Seriously though, someone needs to check into this quick. It would be nice to be able to watch this.

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
I thought I read in that thread he was packed and ready. Did something happen?

Maybe I'm not reading correctly but he's bringing one camera and if he's tired there may not be action streams.

I know he kids around a lot but it would be a shame not to see. May just have to drive down to Houston.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Maybe I'm not reading correctly but he's bringing one camera and if he's tired there may not be action streams.

I know he kids around a lot but it would be a shame not to see. May just have to drive down to Houston.

The camera will be set up but we will need some guest commentary. Should not be a problem with this group.

When I am not playing I will have a death grip on one of the microphones.:lol

Jimmy B

Verified Member
The camera will be set up but we will need some guest commentary. Should not be a problem with this group.

When I am not playing I will have a death grip on one of the microphones.:lol

Get some local karaoke person to set up. That would be a stream to see..

thebaby

Verified Member
Update : Shirts

Update : Shirts

John I'm not high jacking the thread . I just figured with this group there attention span might be a little short.:heh Anyways all shirts that were ordered are going out tomorrow morning, 10/03/2015 Priorty mail. 3 days tracking numbers Will follow

Which means The ones that Jeff ordered for some of the guys will be going to him , and everybody else around the country , even Canada. will be getting there's also.
Just to let everybody know , they came out real nice. The T-Shirts Jeff wanted were good ones. And of course the Polo Shirts I included really came out nice.

So in closing, anybody still wishing to have a piece of history in the making , you can still go to www.playthegameclothing.com ,under the (SPECIAL EVENT TAB) . Good luck to all. And thank you , it was a honor to be a part of this event.
Frank

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
John I'm not high jacking the thread . I just figured with this group there attention span might be a little short.:heh Anyways all shirts that were ordered are going out tomorrow morning, 10/03/2015 Priorty mail. 3 days tracking numbers Will follow

Which means The ones that Jeff ordered for some of the guys will be going to him , and everybody else around the country , even Canada. will be getting there's also.
Just to let everybody know , they came out real nice. The T-Shirts Jeff wanted were good ones. And of course the Polo Shirts I included really came out nice.

So in closing, anybody still wishing to have a piece of history in the making , you can still go to www.playthegameclothing.com ,under the (SPECIAL EVENT TAB) . Good luck to all. And thank you , it was a honor to be a part of this event.
Frank

Good looking shirts and we will get pics of the guys wearing their shirts at the event.

I also posted a link to your website on AZ with a pic of the flyer.

thebaby

Verified Member
Much Appreciated.

Much Appreciated.

Thanks John , Can't wait to watch this tournament. Being out of the Game for awhile now , I enjoy watching it when ever I can. I Travel a lot to different venues , but still can't watch to much pool , or play it for that matter.
P.S. Just make sure you fire at the hole once in awhile.:)

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
I am so disappointed.

I messaged Kentucky and he never got back to me. Isn't he 'Santa Cruz' Bill? I was going to let him know that if he doesn't want to do it that POV Pool would be happy to.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I am so disappointed.

I messaged Kentucky and he never got back to me. Isn't he 'Santa Cruz' Bill? I was going to let him know that if he doesn't want to do it that POV Pool would be happy to.

Never got the message but I dont know what he read that said I wasnt going. I thought I said all my bags were packed and ready to go. This probably will be my last because we are moving to the woods.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I picked up two sponsors today, one a cue repair guy that does a great job and the other is a pool room in Santa Cruz. If POV wants to sponsor the stream along with others, OKAY!!!!
The stream will be free and I will be putting a lot of one pocket into the air for all to see. If you want to criticize the stream, wait until its over.
Anyone can be a sponsor to help me defray my expenses.
Donations can be made to my PAYPAL: kybill9@yahoo.com
I also played a little today picking up enough for gas and a large
Shrimp/Pesto for the wife.
I still haven't cashed my SS so I might have $50-a hunnert to gamble.:frus

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
The Senior one pocket stream

I picked up two sponsors today, one a cue repair guy that does a great job and the other is a pool room in Santa Cruz. If POV wants to sponsor the stream along with others, OKAY!!!!

The stream will be free and I will be putting a lot of one pocket into the air for all to see. If you want to criticize the stream, wait until its over.

Anyone can be a sponsor to help me defray my expenses.

Donations can be made to my PAYPAL: kybill9@yahoo.com

I also played a little today picking up enough for gas and a large

Shrimp/Pesto for the wife.

I still haven't cashed my SS so I might have $50-a hunnert to gamble.:frus

Bill. - 20 sent your way. Thanks again man!!

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Go west across the Hood Canal Bridge, drive south for about twenty minutes. I hope to have the pool table set up as soon as possible.

Nice, but I recommend a bigger propane tank and at least a 5000W propane generator. Can't risk your pool table light not working. :)

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Nice, but I recommend a bigger propane tank and at least a 5000W propane generator. Can't risk your pool table light not working. :)

I can't wait to see LSJohn perform on the Live Stream:D After reading all these cunning moves he would perform in these WWYD's I can only imagine this maestro at the table in real life.. should be educational:heh:lol:p hopefully he won't freeze up like a deer in the headlights scratching his ass and shooting at white flags:D

have a nice day:)