PPV - May 26-29th EFREN!! - Buffalos Professional One Pocket $2000 Entry $6000 Added

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi

Next year, Buffalo will move the tournament to Bywater Billiards, a new room he is opening in New Orleans. It is a 10,000 square foot facility; nearly twice the size of his room in Metairie.

The best thing about the move, other than all the extra space, is NO SMOKING! We hope to see you there next year.
Joe, I'd heard a rumor that Buff is moving to a new locale. Where will Bywater Billiards be located in New Orleans? Obviously it'll be by some water...:D

~Doc

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Thanks to all for supporting the Tournament. All whom I spoke with enjoyed themselves, with the players obliging with top level play. Even LSJohn made a score, buying Danny Smith in the Po Boy Calcutta with me. The crowds were 50% more than last year, and the Calcutta was nearly $10,000 more than last year's $49,900.

Next year, Buffalo will move the tournament to Bywater Billiards, a new room he is opening in New Orleans. It is a 10,000 square foot facility; nearly twice the size of his room in Metairie.

The best thing about the move, other than all the extra space, is NO SMOKING! We hope to see you there next year.

the thanks should go to YOU
for all you did to steal a phrase
MAKE IT HAPPEN
again i want to thank you
it was a terrific event