Super Seniors Revised Flyer

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Here it is with all the pics I have. They players I do not have pics for need to send me one if they want on here. If you don't like your pic, send another one.

Thanks, John

Attachments

• SS with pics2.jpg
    SS with pics2.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 0

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Here it is with all the pics I have. They players I do not have pics for need to send me one if they want on here. If you don't like your pic, send another one.

Thanks, John

Man, what a handsome bunch.... except for that first one.... who is THAT poor SOB? :D

Hey, that fourth one looks familiar... I think I used to see it on a milk carton. :)

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Nice job John, very professional. Its funny how you picture someone you've never seen before because your mind has formed an impression and an image of the person and then you see an actual picture. Most of you guy are better looking than I thought. just kidding Keith

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Great work John, looks like the last table of the WSOP. The Dr. BILL is a ringer, I heard he is 52 bring ID Dr.Bill

Bill

Verified Member
From
Washington DC

Thanks, John

:)

Nice promotion/job for sure ...

Looks like this may turn into something annually ... or even more frequently :)

I'm not knocking on the door just yet but I'm getting there

backplaying

Verified Member
What happened to Robert newkirk from the Dallas ft worth area. He use to play good one hole.

keoneyo

Verified Member
John Rizzo
Bogies Billiards
Hello Mr Rizzo,
Im a couple years shy of the required age to enter the Super Seniors tournament. But I wanted to make a little donation to
the prize pool. Im a member of One Pocket.Org and want to
wish you all the success.
Enclosed is a check for a $100.
Yours

Keoneyo

Have fun guys. Sorry couldn't be there with you all. Good luck Doc!

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Very nice gesture, Keone! God willing, we'll see you at the 2017 event.;)

As far as my chances, I'll need more than luck. I might have to "jar" a few guy's Coca Colas...:cool:

~Doc

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Very nice gesture, Keone! God willing, we'll see you at the 2017 event.;)

As far as my chances, I'll need more than luck. I might have to "jar" a few guy's Coca Colas...:cool:

~Doc

As Johnny Littlepage said, if I don't get jarred once a week, I start having withdrawals . :lol
P.S. Johnny was an action guy around the Cotton Palace in the 60's.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Regarding the missing photos,

John, I know you have posted it somewhere, but could you post your e-mail address or a link to send photos to once again? I am trying to get Rizzo & LeBlanc to send you pictures, but they can't seem to find where it's posted.

Thank you

Jeff