G. Owen vs. A. Pagulayan 2010 D.C.C.

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
I am pocketing the 15 with lhe bringing the CB 2 rails for shape on the 11 that will allow me to open the cluster some.

Hardmix

baby huey

Verified Member
The game is still in its early phase. No one has any real tactical advantage. The soft kick behind the five ball seems the most likely shot however given Alex's cueball control, he might consider kicking two rails into the five ball and sending it towards his hole.

baby huey

Verified Member
I thought that this was such a big shot to be made and it appears that the 14 ball does not go in the pocket and maybe (if there were such a thing as a free shot) this shot could be a game winner.

Attachments

• Slide1.png
    Slide1.png
    450.6 KB · Views: 0

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
You called the shot better than he shot it:). His speed was off a little.

I didn't like Bill's shot (or Alex's :eek: ) because I don't think the CB ever gets high enough. To be effective it has to be above the second diamond, or off the rail on a line above the diamond or Gabe has lot of air and shots at the 2 ball or anything by Alex's hole.

I still hafta roll on the 1. Effective and hard to screw up.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I didn't like Bill's shot (or Alex's :eek: ) because I don't think the CB ever gets high enough. To be effective it has to be above the second diamond, or off the rail on a line above the diamond or Gabe has lot of air and shots at the 2 ball or anything by Alex's hole.

I still hafta roll on the 1. Effective and hard to screw up.

If I had the cueball 18" to 24" closer I could handle the 10/15 he shot but man he's really far away.

Dennis