Scotty Townsend

SLIMKID

Scotty?

Scotty?

:eek: your not trying to bring in a ringer for our match this weekend are you?????
;)

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
SLIMKID said:
:eek: your not trying to bring in a ringer for our match this weekend are you?????
;)
No he's not, Kid. But, the word you use, "Ringer" could be appropriate, LOL. Huh, Pel. I'm sure the Pelican will fill you in on it.

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
'preciate the help

'preciate the help

Hey $Bill, I got an email from the guy in S. Fla. Gave me his phone number. If we try to put this together you want a little piece of it? I damn sure ain't got it all and don't think Scotty do either (I don't know though, he does seem to save a lot on wardrobe expense :D :D ).

We might have to get soemthing going on the various boards and start a consortium.

Thanks for getting me hooked up, Pel

Hey Kid, thought you was gonna be here by now? If the weather is bad we could get together Sunday if you gonna be fishin' all day Saturday. If the weather is nice I will probably take the grandkids out in the boat.

Later, Pel :)

SLIMKID

Sorry

Sorry

i didnt get any free time at all this weekend. i went down there cause i had a fishing trip (deap sea) setup for me and some buddies. well the lady that booked out trip for us tryed to call us here in birmingham at 9:30 friday night to see if we were still going... and of course noone answered the phone cause we were all driving down there. so she canceled our trip and booked someone else that was friends with her for the trip. (how convenient for her) so anyway the captain of the boat that we were setup to go out with made her pay for our trip (hotel room and other expenses) and he took us out fishing sunday morning (and made her pay for that) and arranged for us to go redfish fishing saturday (which she also had to pay for) so for her screw up it ended up costing her around 2 dimes and i got to go fishing all weekend and spent a grand total of 84 dollars. so im kinda glad that she ended up being a total moron. so i appoligize that i didnt get to meet up with ya. i was looking forward to playing you and will. but i had alot of FREE stuff to do. :D

anyway... ill be back down there for the next two weekends so maybe we can get together then.