TAR Presents - More videos from the 2011 US Open Onepocket!

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
well, you all missed out on a great post. I spent a 1/2 hour on it, putting all this commentary in it, lots of real funny stuff and right as I was clicking to add my last image, MY PC FROZE UP! If they ever upgrade the forums to version 4, there is actually a auto save feature, that saves whatever you're doing every 1 min or so.

Oh well...

Anyways, here's some never before seen footage (well, unless you were there, or bought the PPV) of the 2011 US Open Onepocket Championship.

brumbackmartinezi.jpg

1st up, we got John Brumback and Rafael Martinez. John was sponsored by onepocket.org for this tournament and we're very proud of his showing.

Watch John Brumback and Rafael Martinez

Reyes-Butler.jpg

Next we got Efren Reyes against Brian Butler on the winners side

Watch Efren Reyes and Brian Butler

Strickland_Harriman.jpg

and finally we got Earl Strickland against Danny Harriman.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq_nYu0RWBU"]Watch Earl Strickland and Danny Harriman[/ame]

I hope you all enjoy it, I enjoyed editing them up for you. Let's all be sure to thank Justin at the The Action Report, for sharing these videos for free to the masses. Now they'll be here for decades to come or until they shut down the Internet.

Over the next few days, I'll be uploading Efren Reyes - Chris Gentile (1st matchup)

Then the semifinals - Alex vs Chris

Then the finals - Efren - Chris

Cary

Verified Member
From
Bertram, Texas
CaliRed said:
Then the semifinals - Alex vs Chris

A great match. I managed to catch this one live and found the first game incredible. Chris demonstrated how to grind one out against a shooter.

u12armresl

Verified Member
Thanks for the videos.

Don't know if you noticed, but during the conversion process you can see the mouse over the dead center of the right pocket.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Great videos, and much appreciated, but I could do without Sylvester on the mike. He sounds like a Valley Girl. Like, you know what I mean? Similar to hearing Nick Varner saying 'I tell you what', but Nick was worse. I'm sort of grouchy about them little things in my old age. Sylver does have good knowledge of the game. :rolleyes: