Me and San Jose Duck playing Some One Pocket

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Its the video you have all been waiting for, lmao! Not our best play with Dick enjoying his sauce and me being awake over 40 hours but it is what it is. I do think next time we will both play much better. :eek: There are 4 parts to it.

[ame]http://vimeo.com/11315036[/ame]

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
lll said:
lenny thanks for taking the time for posting the match.

No problem, it is embarrassing but I knew I was in no condition to play, I actually ducked a few of my customers who NEVER win because I needed sleep but me and Dick had to play and it was fun regardless.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
ive watched the first game so far. for someone (me) who was and will never be a legend in pool its educational to understand what you are trying to do even when you miss, it makes me feel more normal than watching the guys who have perfect execution on even the most extreme shots.

Skin

Verified Member
What I've been able to watch was a lot of fun, Lenny. I thought you played good and made good decisions...even without sleep. :)

While I like hearing you on the mic better, I love to watch San Methuselah Dick play even when he isn't executing so well. He is a first class evil-intentioned sonuvabeach at the table. You'd have enjoyed seeing him play before his layoff. Thanks for posting the videos.

Skin