Who's going to Mobile?

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Who among you are going to Breakers in Mobile on Aug. 6th, 7th, or 8th, to either play the tournament or sweat the action? I won't be in the tournament (hate coin tables), but as of today's date I'm planning to go over Friday evening to either play some onehole, and/or sweat/gamble the ring game. I don't think I can be there Saturday, but I could Sunday.

I'd like to finally meet some of you snarly-toothed, degenerate 1P players in person! Perhaps we might could get up a kibitz partners game-- even if it's just for the table time.

What do y'all think?

Doc

yobagua

Im headed off to New York so Im going to try to get to the Masters 9 ball and the big 3 Cushion tournament at the Carom Cafe in Flushing. I hope you can post news from Mobile as Im sure there will be a lot of one hole action there.

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
Me Me Me - I'm going

Me Me Me - I'm going

I'll be there Doc. Done paid my entry into the grand event. Figure I have peed away 65 bucks for much lesser things in my life. My son (cycopath) and stepson will also be there.

I can probably find ya from your avatar. My avatar is when I was younger, I'm completely grey headed now :D .

Later, Pel :)

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
yobagua said:
Im headed off to New York so Im going to try to get to the Masters 9 ball and the big 3 Cushion tournament at the Carom Cafe in Flushing. I hope you can post news from Mobile as Im sure there will be a lot of one hole action there.

Hey yoba, Grady is going to NY to play. Why don't you get with him about coming to the Gulf Coast Classic in Dec.

Later, Pel

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Pelican said:
I can probably find ya from your avatar. My avatar is when I was younger, I'm completely grey headed now :D .

Later, Pel :)

Pel, you crack me up!! Looking forward to meeting an honest-to-god pea picker! We'll catch you over there--

Doc