Scott FrosT vs, Gabe Owen

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
At around 39:20 Scott call a foul on himself, but not for sportsmanship but because he needed to pocket that ball and have it on the spot. He wanted some chance at something because he was in a desperate situation.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
At around 39:20 Scott call a foul on himself, but not for sportsmanship but because he needed to pocket that ball and have it on the spot. He wanted some chance at something because he was in a desperate situation.

It looked to me like Gabe asked, "Did you get a rail," and Scott said, "I couldn't tell"... thought a second, and spotted a ball.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
It looked to me like Gabe asked, "Did you get a rail," and Scott said, "I couldn't tell"... thought a second, and spotted a ball.

It sounded to me like Scott said He didn't think it hit and Gabe said "you don't think so?" Then Scott said I wasn't paying attention and then spotted a ball.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
It sounded to me like Scott said He didn't think it hit and Gabe said "you don't think so?" Then Scott said I wasn't paying attention and then spotted a ball.

I'm jpretty sure you're right. Scott was up 3 zip so, he's a good guy, but that makes it easier to be righteous