Daulton/Deuel: Halloween Shot

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Here's a Halloween shot for Fanny. Warning: watch out for ghosts & goblins on this shot:p . I know what I would do, what do you think Corey did? It's his shot. Daulton just took a foul and pushed-out to this position.

Happy Halloween.jpg

CapturedPicture_5.Jpeg

mosconiac

Verified Member
Knowing Corey's incredible avbilty & penchent for freezing the CB to the end rail, I envision him tucking the CB directly behind the 9B & taking out 2 balls while he's at it.

A second option would be to 2-rail the stripe to the right of that ball into the cluster over his pocket and locking the CB up just the same. The 5B may preclude that.

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
On those buckets I'm kicking in the 9 ball. :D

I've heard about tables with normal size pockets but I wasn't sure if they Really existed.....:rolleyes: I always thought they were extinct.

Dudley

Happy Halloween.jpg

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
I saw Efren play this shot just a couple of days ago. He banked the nine ( I don't remember what number ball it was) into the short rail and off the point of the pocket and into his pocket.
P.S. It was against me.

Last edited:

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
i wouldnt back kick the 9 cause it looks a little close to the rail.

but it is fun to talk about because there is a 5" pocket and if you really butcher the shot a side boards shot as well-given the size of the pockets. Not the correct shot but fun to think of for a fleeting moment.

IDK what the best play is here, the one suggestion of movinging the 2 balls to his side and tucking whitey under the covers on the foot rail is a real strong trap.

Fanatic

Verified Member
Hi Dennis,
I have to agree that Corey played the 9 ball point shot...however as long as there are no obstructions I would 2 rail the ten and spin the qball behind the 9...but thats me :)
XOXO

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
mosconiac said:
Knowing Corey's incredible avbilty & penchent for freezing the CB to the end rail, I envision him tucking the CB directly behind the 9B & taking out 2 balls while he's at it.

A second option would be to 2-rail the stripe to the right of that ball into the cluster over his pocket and locking the CB up just the same. The 5B may preclude that.

this is the shot i saw.
fanny why would you not move 2 balls at the same time??

Fanatic

Verified Member
lll,
If I move those balls then he may have a clear path to bank the 5. There's a lot of traffic by my pocket..I would hate to leave him a free shot....
XOXO

Fanatic

Verified Member
androd said:
He may just shoot the 15 ball off the 13 and kiss it in with the CB. Looks dead on. ;)
Rod.

I seen that but in the first pic it doesn't look like it goes and in the second picture it looks like it does....so I'm making an assumption that it doesn't (because we know Dennis;) )but if it did it would be the obvious first choice.
XOXO

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:
Here's a Halloween shot for Fanny. Warning: watch out for ghosts & goblins on this shot:p . I know what I would do, what do you think Corey did? It's his shot. Daulton just took a foul and pushed-out to this position.

View attachment 1508

View attachment 1510

In this picture, Corey looks a little like Lenny, in "Of Mice and Men"...You can almost hear him saying..."Duh, what what do I do here George, huh George, whadoido ???.

(Just joking if CD reads this...Don't want him pulling his Charlie Williams act on me...:eek:)

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
SJDinPHX said:
In this picture, Corey looks a little like Lenny, in "Of Mice and Men"...You can almost hear him saying..."Duh, what what do I do here George, huh George, whadoido ???.

(Just joking if CD reads this...Don't want him pulling his Charlie Williams act on me...:eek:)
Dear "7th inning stretch" Breath,

The next World Series game is on saturday, try to put it on the T.V. before it ends this time:eek: .

RBl

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Fanatic said:
I seen that but in the first pic it doesn't look like it goes and in the second picture it looks like it does....so I'm making an assumption that it doesn't (because we know Dennis;) )but if it did it would be the obvious first choice.
XOXO
Stay tuned for about 15 minutes and I'll show you what he did. Don't forget that I warned you about ghosts & goblins:p .

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
androd said:
He may just shoot the 15 ball off the 13 and kiss it in with the CB. Looks dead on. ;)
Rod.
Maybe he was trying something like this, I don't know. He hit it with speed as you can see. Both commentators went brain-dead and said he shot at the wrong pocket, completely ignoring the fact that had he been shooting at the wrong pocket, he would have shot the 9 in.

Deuels Shot.jpg

Shannon ran 1 ball from here:eek: .

Deuels Leave.Jpeg

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
The treat would have been to see Corey's face when Shannon shot the nine ball straight in. I guess he figured he better take those two ball out while he had the perfect angle. Duh

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Frank Almanza said:
The treat would have been to see Corey's face when Shannon shot the nine ball straight in. I guess he figured he better take those two ball out while he had the perfect angle. Duh
Frank,

Corey did not make a mistake and shoot at the wrong pocket, he would have shot the 9 in if that was the case. He was playing something with the 15 I think, like Rod mentioned. He actually got down twice to do something with the 14 & 6. Again, he did not shoot at the wrong pocket, he just shot a goofy shot that didn't work out. It wasn't his first or last:eek: .

CapturedPicture_4.Jpeg

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
He must have been trying to double kiss the 15 ball in --with a little help from the 13 ball, but missed the kiss...

This is another shot from the Portland Maine One Pocket event that Grady had.

mosconiac

Verified Member
Here's an "Efren bank off the point" shot that I posted on youtube a looong time ago. Some viewers posted that it was an accident! :rolleyes: I love the head shake Palmer gives it..."How does he keep doing this to me?!?!"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_yuUgEpEyg[/ame]