one pocket commentary

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Do your self a big favor and purchase the match between Appleton and Compton, the commentary with Jeremy Jones and Scott Rabon was fantastic. Jeremy Jones is outstanding with his description of how the game should be played, don't miss it. His partner Scott Rabon is very knowledgeable himself and comes in and out with some very note worthy points.

Great, great stuff. :)

If you would like a copy on usb, the highest quality, send a USB 3.0 flash drive with a minimum space of 100gb and Paypal $50 to:

Ray Hansen
Fight Nights 06
P.O. Box 673
Lorena, Tx 76655

Paypal address: poolactiontv@gmail.com

Bill Incardona

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Do your self a big favor and purchase the match between Appleton and Compton, the commentary with Jeremy Jones and Scott Rabon was fantastic. Jeremy Jones is outstanding with his description of how the game should be played, don't miss it. His partner Scott Rabon is very knowledgeable himself and comes in and out with some very note worthy points.

Great, great stuff. :)

Bill Incardona

I agree Billy, good advice. But, its over...Darren just won 7 in a row !

OldSchool

Verified Member
I watched some of this. Excellent match and excellent commentary.

Old School

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
The content of Jeremy's commentary is very descriptive and carries a very high level of instructional value for all level of players. Your game can't help to go up when you listen to Jeremy, it certainly helped my game. I gained by being reminded to do many of the things that I once did but seemed to have neglected in recent years..Thx Jeremy.. Scott Rabon is very laid back but not without a broad understanding of the game of one pocket. He interjects valid points with many of the options that were not chosen but were viable ones, and he was constantly bringing up alternatives to the chosen option.

Excellent match with two excellent players, Appleton being the more solid of the two players and his experience with winning coupled with the savviness he brings to the table was too much for Chip. imo. Compton stepped up in class when he challenged Appleton but hung in there pretty good, however, Appleton the champion that he is figured out how to play Chip and played a game that wasn't exactly orthodox..if you will..but a game that frustrated a younger (impatient) player. Take a page from Appletons book and remember how to play it.;)

Bill Incardona

Last edited:

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
The content of Jeremy's commentary is very descriptive and carries a very high level of instructional value for all level of players. Your game can't help to go up when you listen to Jeremy, it certainly helped my game. I gained by being reminded to do many of the things that I once did but seemed to have neglected in recent years..Thx Jeremy.. Scott Rabon is very laid back but not without a broad understanding of the game of one pocket. He interjects valid points with many of the options that were not chosen but were viable ones, and he was constantly bringing up alternatives to the chosen option.

Excellent match with two excellent players, Appleton being the more solid of the two players and his experience with winning coupled with the savviness he brings to the table was too much for Chip. imo. Compton stepped up in class when he challenged Appleton but hung in there pretty good, however, Appleton the champion that he is figured out how to play Chip and played a game that wasn't exactly orthodox..if you will..but a game that frustrated a younger (inpatient) player. Take a page from Appletons book and remember how to play it.;)

Bill Incardona

My appetite is whetted.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Where can I find the match ? Link ?

thanks,

Jeff

Here you go. You will really enjoy and benefit from this match, a lot of really good information passed.

If you would like a copy on usb, the highest quality, send a USB 3.0 flash drive with a minimum space of 100gb and Paypal $50 to:

Ray Hansen
Fight Nights 06
P.O. Box 673
Lorena, Tx 76655

poolactiontv@gmail.com

Bill Incardona

backplaying

Verified Member
Jeremy Jones is one of my onepocket heroes. (I dont have many)

Beard

I have a dvd match with a very young JJ playing Buddy. It was the worse pool I had ever seen Buddy play the first two or three games, yet, he snapped out of it to win the match. I think JJ's commentating is top notch.

Bigtruck

Verified Member
I will know tomorrow if Jeremy Jones will be joining us in Jackson, Ms for the 16 player one pocket invitational.

He will be playing and doing commentary!

There will be some special guest appearances by Justin Hall & Danny Smith too.

Attachments

• smaller.jpg
    smaller.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 0

Deeman

Verified Member
I too like JJ's commentary. There are some good ones and I like Joey A. For a laid back and self-depreciating style.

DeeMan

Bigtruck

Verified Member
It's Official!!

It's Official!!

U.S. Open One Pocket Champion Jeremy Jones will be entering the tournament in Jackson PLUS he will be doing commentary every chance he has. Woohoo.

Ray

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
When players commentate, I sometimes get the feeling that they hold back a little. However, I rarely think that about Jeremy. Same with Nick Varner - he tells you every part of his strategy, not just shot selection.