Results...Red Shoes Billiards BANK POOL TOURNAMENT (2/16/2013)

Big Jim

Verified Member
From
Southern, Indiana
Well, you know what I am talking about. All I took was about 9 or 10 decaf tea's. However, afterwards I spent all of Sunday and much of Monday whacked out on the couch. I aint stayed up that late for at least 20 years.

Beard
i UNDERSTAND, i'm close to your age Fred, it's good for us old guys to stay up all night like we were 40 years old again and in our prime.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Dang dude, the last tourney I played in I fell apart at midnight

That's exactly what happened to me last year, in the last two local tournaments that I played in :mad: and that's why I've now stopped playing in them...

- Ghost

...postscript: And this finally occurred to me later...Jim, you're not allowed to be tired and fall apart at midnight :rolleyes: since you're 20-25 years younger than us older guys...and along with that, unlike us older guys/the over-the-hill-gang, you're in tip-top shape from all your mountain biking, etc...:heh

- Ghost

Last edited:

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
...postscript: And this finally occurred to me later...Jim, you're not allowed to be tired and fall apart at midnight :rolleyes: since you're 20 years younger than us older guys...and along with that, unlike us older guys/the over-the-hill-gang, you're in tip-top shape from all your mountain biking, etc...:heh

- Ghost

When you wake up at 6am, go biking or to the gym, midnight is like the end of the world:eek:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Gentlemen....Let's give the guys a break. It was a long day for the "players". The youngest guy in that made the semi-finals was "Ike" (and he is pushing 60). All the young guns (Neal Jacobs, Eric Hincks, the Werm etc..etc..) had been eliminated. Carter & Rawski are well into their 60s and for "Freddie" well...lets just say it has been a few years since he was asked to the "prom". So Again, CONGRATULATIONS to the "experienced players" who showed that "treachery, squeezing and deceit" can overcome "youth, vim and vigor" once in a while.
tap, tap, tap :D

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Good work....

Good work....

.....Freddie,a second wind at 4AM????Like Egytptian air from the tombs after a few centuries percolating.Your standing where you were 38 years ago,congrats and woe to those trying to jam your scam.A pure player just like in the movie......adieu my friend,James

Jimmy B

Verified Member
.....Freddie,a second wind at 4AM????Like Egytptian air from the tombs after a few centuries percolating.Your standing where you were 38 years ago,congrats and woe to those trying to jam your scam.A pure player just like in the movie......adieu my friend,James

Hells yea. You know what the young girls say about him. They call him Freddie Flintstone cause he can make their bed rock. His room is the g spot. I forgot the rest of it, but you get the idea...

bozman445

Verified Member
Here is an article from RackEm magazine about the tournament.

Bozman

Attachments

• redshoe tourn0001 (600 x 468).jpg
    redshoe tourn0001 (600 x 468).jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 2