More Chicago stuff

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Did anyone happen to notice this?

I think it looks like an oops!

Looks like a confirmation, to me anyway,... that Fred's accusation, that the ficticious "Houston-Ron", was in fact AB, was right on target...;)..Nice catch Steve, I did not know ANYONE in Detroit (or Trenton) was that smart..:p

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Looks like a confirmation, to me anyway,... that Fred's accusation, that the ficticious "Houston-Ron", was in fact AB, was right on target...;)

Nice catch Steve, I did not know ANYONE in Detroit (or Trenton) was that smart..:p

He must have had a ghost writer. :)
Rod.

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Looks like a confirmation, to me anyway,... that Fred's accusation, that the ficticious "Houston-Ron", was in fact AB, was right on target...;)..Nice catch Steve, I did not know ANYONE in Detroit (or Trenton) was that smart..:p

I think you're right Dick. ;)

Not bad for a guy that watches TV huh? :frus

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Just another bump of another epic thread from the 1p.org past. For the new folks...

Skin

That's just like you, always trying to stir it up:p.

It's amazing that one of the posters in this thread is logged-in tonight (4/20/16) under both of his usernames:confused:.

RBL

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
More Chicago stuff

What a friggin thread. Hours of my morning reading from the beginning. Classic sh&t.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
What a friggin thread. Hours of my morning reading from the beginning. Classic sh&t.
someone should make a book of arties posts
and edit them for paragraphs...:heh:heh
seriously i wish artie would still post on here
there is alot to learn from him