you have pocket A .your shot

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
billy i went thru your posts that i missed while doing the weii diagrams.
as always from you great points to learn from:)

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
thats the weay I see it

thats the weay I see it

lll said:
i was posting when you wrote it. i see you are looking to use the 5 to push balls to your side while leaving him distance. always a good move :) and more aggressive than the safety in the stack .which is whats called for (agression) due to the score.

Not only due to the score, but equally important due to the way the balls are positioned. And of course due to your options.

In this situation you must preserve or improve your position. I can't see preserving your position here, unless you play agressively.

Billy I.

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
wincardona said:
Not only due to the score, but equally important due to the way the balls are positioned. And of course due to your options.

In this situation you must preserve or improve your position. I can't see preserving your position here, unless you play agressively.

Billy I.

What he said !!!...again !..;) You make a good point Billy...There is no way to tell your options, for sure...on a WEI table. You need to see a "real world" situation to accurately assess your options. Nothing wrong with throwing a lot of "options" out there, for guys to try and digest...but the bottom line is "if the angle allows".

PS..One good thing..most better players are quick to point out shots, that are just plain wrong choices, in any given situation.... Which seems to upset the proponents of the shot they chose, whatever their skill level..
Not trying to say mine, or yours, or the Ghost's shot is always the best choice, but it will be a fairly educated choice, based on experience. This is the problem I have with WEI table discussions. The shot selections are hard to determine, given what we are looking at on a WEI table..:rolleyes:

Last edited:

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
SJDinPHX said:
What he said !!!...again !..;) You make a good point Billy...There is no way to tell your options, for sure...on a WEI table. You need to see a "real world" situation to accurately assess your options. Nothing wrong with throwing a lot of "options" out there, for guys to try and digest...but the bottom line is "if the angle allows"...just sayin'..:cool:

PS..One good thing..most better players are quick to point out shots, that are just plain wrong choices, in a given situation.... Which seems to upset the proponents of the shot they chose, whatever their skill level..This is a problem I have with WEI table discussions...:rolleyes:
Dick, you shouldn't have a problem with wei table discussions because supposedly good players choose the wrong choice options, unless they consistently choose the wrong choice. And in that case you should look to bet against them.

Seriously, players who choose the wrong choice on the wei table debates will be corrected by the majority. That's usually how debates are settled. Futhermore, at this point and time we as a group have, or should have developed an opinion on who to give credence to.:D

Billy I.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
wincardona said:
Futhermore, at this point and time we as a group have, or should have developed an opinion on who to give credence to.:D

Billy I.

Why don't you just come out and say it... no reason to beat around the bush!

DON'T LISTEN TO CaliRed's SHOT CHOICES..... Dude's been wrong too many times!

THE ONLY CREDENCE HE GETS, IS FROM HIS CD COLLECTION:D

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
CD collection

CD collection

CaliRed said:
Why don't you just come out and say it... no reason to beat around the bush!

DON'T LISTEN TO CaliRed's SHOT CHOICES..... Dude's been wrong too many times!

THE ONLY CREDENCE HE GETS, IS FROM HIS CD COLLECTION:D
Not so fast my friend. What do you exactly have in your CD collection?:D

Billy I.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
when you guys dont get puffy chests "MY SHOTS BETTER THAN YOU R SHOT"
but really discuss WHY you like or dislike your shot we all learn:)
i think by now we all will give alittle on how people "see" the layout since we are not at the table.
billy you put it very well "if the layout allows this than this shot is a good one"(paraphrase i could never say it like you).
sometimes (many times) being inside the head of the poster as to why they picked the shot they did is worth much more than the price of membership;) :rolleyes: :)

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
SJDinPHX said:
This is the problem I have with WEI table discussions. The shot selections are hard to determine, given what we are looking at on a WEI table..:rolleyes:

Dear Bonehead Breath,

The problem you have with the WEI is YOU ARE A MORON. Why don't we all just drive or fly to Arizona so we can lay out the shots on the table in your garage? Hey, that's an idea:cool: .

RBL

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
wincardona said:
Not so fast my friend. What do you exactly have in your CD collection?:D

Billy I.
I'm thinking my little joke SOARED over some heads here.....

"The only Credence he gets, is from his CD collection"

is a play on words with Credence, as in Creedence Clearwater Revival... you know.. the only credence I got is in my......... ahhh......nevermind:(

I may not be able to play top level pool, but I can sure be cute with my words:D

(Note to self: Use Lawerence Welk tunes next time)

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:
Dear Bonehead Breath,

The problem you have with the WEI is YOU ARE A MORON. Why don't we all just drive or fly to Arizona so we can lay out the shots on the table in your garage? Hey, that's an idea:cool: .

RBL

Oh yeah,...Well you're a POOPYHEAD !..And who said you would be welcome in my garage ?..:cool: You must show at least $40 to be let in...Thats more than you make in a month...(even with OT)..:eek:

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
I have to agree with Ill on this one... it is the thought process, not always the shot selection that is so valuable on this site...

I have learned an immense amount...

But, "poopy head", my goodness aren't we politically correct this morning... LOL

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
...missed it too

...missed it too

CaliRed said:

is a play on words with Credence, as in Creedence Clearwater Revival... you know.. the only credence I got is in my......... ahhh......nevermind:(

I may not be able to play top level pool, but I can sure be cute with my words:D

I wrongly assumed a typo. Capitalizing "Credence" should have tipped us off.
Red you are probably a little smarter than we give you credit for.

Beard

Oh yeah, what about them pics I sent?

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Sorry

Sorry

CaliRed said:

I thought by your avatar you were some music buff, with a great CD collection.:eek: :confused: :eek:

I'll just stick with pool.

Billy I.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
CaliRed said:

THE ONLY CREEDENCE YOU GET IS FROM YOUR CD COLLECTION.

I GET IT:D :cool:

Billy I.