Dick's Titanic story

Skin

Verified Member
A well-written tale.

Did Thompson go by the alias "Baldor" or something like that in his later years in Dallas? There was an old guy who used to hang around Times Square back then - skinny, balding brownish hair, intense eyes, alot like Dick's description- who used to side bet and hustle trick card games. If he did go by that alias, I'll let you know why I ask.

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Skin said:
A well-written tale.

Did Thompson go by the alias "Baldor" or something like that in his later years in Dallas? There was an old guy who used to hang around Times Square back then - balding, intense eyes, alot like Dick's description- who used to side bet and hustle trick card games. If he did go by that alias, I'll let you know why I ask.

Skin,
Couldn't have been Ti. He had a fairly good shock of white hair till he died.
Fairly receding hairline though. Ti using an alias in Dallas, would be like trying to hide an elephant in your cue case.

Dick

Skin

Verified Member
Dick Mc Morran said:
Skin,
Couldn't have been Ti. He had a fairly good shock of white hair till he died.
Fairly receding hairline though. Ti using an alias in Dallas, would be like trying to hide an elephant in your cue case.

Dick

Thanks, Dick. I owe the guy I am referring to for the good lesson that showed me I was too dumb to gamble at the game for a living and better go to college instead. :)

Skin

Last edited: