Buddy Hall Interview

oldspurguy

Verified Member
From
Beaumont, Texas
Some of you may want to check out Buddy Hall on the Action Report site. A couple of things of interest, he says he is involved in starting a new bank pool tournament/tour (and looking for sponsors, etc.); he also talks about who he considers the best in the various pool games. It is on the Video section of that site. Interesting stuff!!

Note: There are two interviews with Buddy, the one I'm talking about is in the video section. There is also a podcast with him.

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
oldspurguy said:
Some of you may want to check out Buddy Hall on the Action Report site. A couple of things of interest, he says he is involved in starting a new bank pool tournament/tour (and looking for sponsors, etc.); he also talks about who he considers the best in the various pool games. It is on the Video section of that site. Interesting stuff!!

Note: There are two interviews with Buddy, the one I'm talking about is in the video section. There is also a podcast with him.
I just watched that. That was a real nice interview -- nice job! Buddy sounds real serious about this idea of a Bank Pool tour. He made the comment that "every bank pool torunament he's ever seen, the field is always full." He is looking for some sponsorship of course.

Splash

From
Hiratsuka Japan
action report?

action report?

I log on once again a week late and a dollar short of brains, and don't know the website for this action report site.... anyone post a link? I'm interested generally in such reports but today was a 3-Cushion round-robin that took most of my Sunday... Google gave poor results, after-action, Katrina, climate change, etc. but no billiards in the first 3 screens.

URL? I'm all for more bank pool.

Edit: nevermind. just check all the pages and http://www.theactionreport.com/ is here.

Last edited: