One Pocket Action Streaming

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
demonrho said:
Thanks, ghostie. Shuff can play a little - a lot of road players come through Santa Monica, but I never saw any of them adapt faster to a tight wet table than Shuff.

You're welcome. Yeah, young Shuff plays real good - shoots super straight...when was he out there, and did he play Wayne and Rich?

- Ghost

Last edited:

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Shuf normally plays on a tripple shimed GC. And its not exactly dry in Washington DC. I really like Brandon, a great game and nice guy.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
ace said:
Joey Barnes is 50 years young and from my neck of the woods.

Yeah ace, I edited my post...when I first saw the names of who was playing and saw the name Joey Barnes, I got him mixed up with Joey Gray - Joey Gray being a real good young player - from Oklahoma I believe.

- Ghost

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
One Pocket Ghost said:
You're welcome. Yeah, young Shuff plays real good - shoots super straight...when was he out there, and did he play Wayne and Rich?

- Ghost

Shuff played Rich awhile back and I was struck as to how he adjusted to the table right away and was rifling them in and moving around good from the get go. He told us he grew up on wet tables. I had the immediate feeling I was looking at a future champion. Plus he seemed to be a class act.

Even Efren, who was here last week or so and knows the tables, took a few games to adjust. And Sylver Ochoa, who was here a couple of months ago never did adjust to the tables despite a couple of tries.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
One Pocket Ghost said:
Yeah ace, I edited my post...when I first saw the names of who was playing and saw the name Joey Barnes, I got him mixed up with Joey Gray - Joey Gray being a real good young player - from Oklahoma I believe.
I played a tournament match with Shuff at Galveston last year. He is a very nice guy, but he's got quite way to go to be a top one-pocket player. He won the match, of course, but it wasn't due to his moving abilities. He shoots straighter than Wild Bill Hickock, so he was a threat to run out from anywhere if he had a good shot. He beat me 3-0, but two of those games came down to the last ball.

Doc

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
gulfportdoc said:
I played a tournament match with Shuff at Galveston last year. He is a very nice guy, but he's got quite way to go to be a top one-pocket player. He won the match, of course, but it wasn't due to his moving abilities. He shoots straighter than Wild Bill Hickock, so he was a threat to run out from anywhere if he had a good shot. He beat me 3-0, but two of those games came down to the last ball.
Doc

And you're asking the poor old aging Ghost for 9-7...:eek:...:rolleyes:
- Ghosty