Senior One Pocket Classic w/pics

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Here is the flyer with pictures. We still have some to add. Thanks to RedCard (Chuck S) for designing and adding the pictures. I will put out a list of the pics we still need later today. I will have some copies printed up and bring them to the tournament.

Attachments

• PictureFlyer2.jpg
    PictureFlyer2.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 0

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Flyer looks great!

Man, am I so jealous!! I wish I could go watch (Heck I wish I was old enough to play in it LOL)....

You all have fun and good luck, I am looking forward to some updates posted in the forums.

thanks!

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Here is the flyer with pictures. We still have some to add. Thanks to RedCard (Chuck S) for designing and adding the pictures. I will put out a list of the pics we still need later today. I will have some copies printed up and bring them to the tournament.

Excellent.

I'm surprised "Open 24/7" got eliminated though.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Wish I was a few years older (for the first time). :) Great job John and everyone associated with this event.

Good luck to all!
Dave

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Senior moment mistake

Senior moment mistake

I have a pic of Harold Smith on the flyer. He is not playing and Wayne Pullen will be on there in his place. Still waiting for pics from Wayne, Phil Martin, Jerry Matchin, Allan Canin and William Stephen.

If any of you see these guys or they see this, send me a picture of yourself. Text from cell phone is ok to: 530-391-8316 or email jrhendy39@yahoo.com

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Wayne Pullen at the US Open One Pocket in 2011