One-Pocket Travelers - Orlando, Florida

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
Once again the One-Pocket Travelers will be on the road heading to a new town to visit. We have been to several towns including: Jackson, Miss; Gulfport, Miss; New Orleans, La; and Memphis, Tenn.

This time we are traveling to Orlando, Florida on June 10-12. We want to invite any and all pool lovers out to have a good time and to meet any fellow one-pocket.org members. If any one has any suggestions with a pool hall with great 9 foot tables to play one-pocket on, please post it here.

I am also taking my family to Disney World after the one-pocket reunion, so good luck to me!

Grady

Verified Member
From
Columbia, SC
Grady's

Grady's

You are an 8 or 9 hour drive from my place in Lexington, SC. Phone 803-957-7665, not open til' 1pm EST

Deeman

Verified Member
I am ready! I hope we have a good number of guys show up, although the quality of the folks we have met has always been top shelf.

I'll bring DeeWoman as she will want to make up for missing DCC and saving me all that cash. :)

DeeMan

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Hey Ace & Deeman...when are you guys gonna roadtrip up to Chicago?...not prejudiced agin' the Union states now are ya - just cuz we beat up on y'all back in the day...:D :p :D

- Ghost

PS, I'll take you guys to Chris's Billiards, and also show you the old doorway that used to lead down the stairs to Bensingers Billiard Academy...:eek:

PPS, Can't promise that I can find you guys any 'Rebel Yell' at any of the liquor stores here though...:D

Last edited:

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
One Pocket Ghost said:
Hey Ace & Deeman...when are you guys gonna roadtrip up to Chicago?...not prejudiced agin' the Union states now are ya - just cuz we beat up on y'all back in the day...:D :p :D

- Ghost

PS, I'll take you guys to Chris's Billiards, and also show you the old doorway that used to lead down the stairs to Bensingers Billiard Academy...:eek:
I would really like a trip up to Chicago some time to play a little. I don't know if Deeman & Deewoman could handle a road trip like that on their scooters. My wife would love to come up there because she has a friend from the Philippines working in a Chicago hospital.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Woweee! The doorway to Bensingers! If Lewis Carroll were still amongst us, he would write a book. :D

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
vapros said:
Woweee! The doorway to Bensingers! If Lewis Carrol were still amongst us, he would write a book. :D

Careful now v, that's hallowed ground you're joking about - don't let Artie and Freddy hear that blasphemy...;)

- Ghost

Deeman

Verified Member
ace said:
I would really like a trip up to Chicago some time to play a little. I don't know if Deeman & Deewoman could handle a road trip like that on their scooters. My wife would love to come up there because she has a friend from the Philippines working in a Chicago hospital.

As long as Cook County will still goner my permit, I'll go up there in mid summer! It would even be a nice ride!

Deeman

Verified Member
ace said:

As long as Cook County will still goner my permit, I'll go up there in mid summer! It would even be a nice ride!

newfosgatesucks

Verified Member
A friendly 'Bump' for the thread, as these are some fun people to be around. You will have good memories from attending.

PS Ace: sorry I missed you after the DC

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
Really....No one knows anything about Orlando, Florida pool halls?????????

Deeman....Have you been able to contact Chopstick?

Deeman

Verified Member
ace said:
Really....No one knows anything about Orlando, Florida pool halls?????????

Deeman....Have you been able to contact Chopstick?

I've got word out to him and Ed and hope to hear back this weekend!

I will call y Monday.

fastford

I am up in jacksonville but would make the drive down depending where at in orlando.

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
We don't even know where we are going in Orlando yet. There has not been much response from Orlando players. We will find a place to play and you are welcome to play.