the AZB/onepocket.org room at DCC

moose man

Verified Member
From
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Hello all,

Although I'm not certain yet, I think that I'm going to be able to make the DCC again this year after having a couple years off. When I went in 2011 and 2012, we had that room upstairs with the two pro-am tables. Has anything changed in the last couple years, or is it still the same?
Thanks,
Mooseman

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Hello all,

Although I'm not certain yet, I think that I'm going to be able to make the DCC again this year after having a couple years off. When I went in 2011 and 2012, we had that room upstairs with the two pro-am tables. Has anything changed in the last couple years, or is it still the same?
Thanks,
Mooseman

I believe that the internet forums room went away a few years ago and that room is now used for tournament play.

Lou Figueroa

moose man

Verified Member
From
Colorado Springs, Colorado
I believe that the internet forums room went away a few years ago and that room is now used for tournament play.

Lou Figueroa

Thanks for the info Lou. That stinks, aside from being a place to practice, it was cool to have a place to bump into other forum members. Oh well, maybe we will all have to walk around with name tags stuck to our shirts with with our screen names written on them so that we can spot each other.