12 & Out One Pocket Video of Me

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
I will dedicate this run to Dick, I have only ran 12 a handful of times, have yet to get 13 in a gambling match, had a shot here but missed a long straight back. This was from a late night gambling session with a guy I was giving 10-5, yes he has to play real bad for a guy like me to give up that spot, lmao, but he likes to gamble. Enjoy.

<object width="601" height="398"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=10802674&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=00ADEF&fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=10802674&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=00ADEF&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="601" height="398"></embed></object>
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxU14VHQFOA"][/ame]

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
nice run:) . liked the the shot on the 9 when you left yourself on the rail and followed that shot with the long bank.great shooting

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Fast Lenny said:
I will dedicate this run to Dick, I have only ran 12 a handful of times, have yet to get 13 in a gambling match, had a shot here but missed a long straight back. This was from a late night gambling session with a guy I was giving 10-5, yes he has to play real bad for a guy like me to give up that spot, lmao, but he likes to gamble. Enjoy.

<object width="601" height="398"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=10802674&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=00ADEF&fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=10802674&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=00ADEF&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="601" height="398"></embed></object>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxU14VHQFOA

Lets see now...You ran TWELVE, my high run the last few years is TWO...you want 2 balls and the break...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!:confused: :confused: :confused:

PS..Are you trying to scare me ?...I will not play, unless you live stream it so all the guys can see you GO DOWN.!!!!...:eek:

PS..Don't forget Lenny, we are dumping the "Deek" on the first session, (free booze)...then we will battle it out..:D

Last edited:

Skin

Verified Member
Oh, to be young again and able to two-stroke every shot! I would have still been working on the 3rd shot at same the time you had already finished the 12th. :eek:

Skin

Last edited:

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
lll said:
nice run:) . liked the the shot on the 9 when you left yourself on the rail and followed that shot with the long bank.great shooting

Thanks, I thought I played the run decent but was mad I did not make the 2nd long straight back as it laid very good, might have got 13 or who knows... :)

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
SJDinPHX said:
Lets see now...You ran TWELVE, my high run the last few years is TWO...you want 2 balls and the break...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !! :confused:

PS..Are you trying to scare me ?...I will not play, unless you live stream it so all the guys can see you GO DOWN.!!!!...:eek:

PS..Don't forget Lenny, we are dumping the "Deek" on the first session, (free booze)...then we will battle it out..:D
I will live stream it Dick, I know how well you move and that when your right it will be a short night for me but I am willing to give it a try.

;) on the free booze, Lenny loves free alcohol. :D

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Skin said:
Oh, to be young again and able to two-stroke every shot! I would have still been working on the 3rd shot at same the time you had already finished the 12th. :eek:

Skin

I find myself sometimes moving too fast, I think I play better at a slightly slower pace, 3-4 warm up strokes.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Fast Lenny said:
I find myself sometimes moving too fast, I think I play better at a slightly slower pace, 3-4 warm up strokes.

You move like Ex-Lax, keep getting 3 or 4 balls and you'll be fine.
Rod.

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
good Job buddy:D :D :)

I only ran 12 once and 11 the next day. And countless 10's. I had a shot at 15 a month ago, I missed the 9th ball(easy shot) when I looked at the layout 15 was easy from there had I not missed the 9th ball(I took my eye off it, I wasnt thinking 15 and dogged it) I was disappointed. I have awalys wanted to run 15in a game, not like the DCC challenge where the break is different and the balls are wider open.

I was playing JCIN on a GC4 I had when I ran my 12 there was 14 on the table, I never blasted the rack open, It was plsying pretty strong at the time, better than I am now.:(

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Fatboy said:
good Job buddy:D :D :)

I only ran 12 once and 11 the next day. And countless 10's. I had a shot at 15 a month ago, I missed the 9th ball(easy shot) when I looked at the layout 15 was easy from there had I not missed the 9th ball(I took my eye off it, I wasnt thinking 15 and dogged it) I was disappointed. I have awalys wanted to run 15in a game, not like the DCC challenge where the break is different and the balls are wider open.

I was playing JCIN on a GC4 I had when I ran my 12 there was 14 on the table, I never blasted the rack open, It was plsying pretty strong at the time, better than I am now.:(

I might be in Vegas in May. Would like to finally meet up and maybe we can play some one pocket and 8 ball.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Fast Lenny said:
Thanks, I thought I played the run decent but was mad I did not make the 2nd long straight back as it laid very good, might have got 13 or who knows... :)

I was thinking of offering you 9/8 when I get to Phoenix but posting all those runouts may cost you some action.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I've run a lot of 4's and 5's, 8 a few times - never ran 9 or more - can only draw my ball 1/2 a table length - and my spot shot making average is 4 out of every ten.

- Ghost

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
One Pocket Ghost said:
I've run a lot of 4's and 5's, 8 a few times - never ran 9 or more - can only draw my ball 1/2 a table length - and my spot shot making average is 4 out of every ten.

- Ghost

Oh Ghosty, you are such a kidder:) .

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
jrhendy said:
I was thinking of offering you 9/8 when I get to Phoenix but posting all those runouts may cost you some action.

I am getting 9-7 and the break from Dickie Doo, I think I would need something juicier then that from you, your still able to make the balls. :p

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
Fast Lenny said:
I might be in Vegas in May. Would like to finally meet up and maybe we can play some one pocket and 8 ball.

that would be great!!!! I hope your baby girl is doing good!!! please call me, you should have my number, I will call you before May.

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
jrhendy said:

i will be in Sacramento this upcomming week, my back is real bad now-worst its been in over a year. soon as it gets better I'm driving to Tracy to see my uncle. I'm going to come up to Sac forsure, I'll let you know when. Hope you have been good.:)

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Fatboy said:
that would be great!!!! I hope your baby girl is doing good!!! please call me, you should have my number, I will call you before May.

She is doing good, she was not well for a bit and we had her at the ER but she is fine now. Her 1st birthday is in one week, time flies. I will look you up in Vegas, I do everything last minute and will be looking for a place to crash when I arrive, roach motel or something. :D

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
Fast Lenny said:
She is doing good, she was not well for a bit and we had her at the ER but she is fine now. Her 1st birthday is in one week, time flies. I will look you up in Vegas, I do everything last minute and will be looking for a place to crash when I arrive, roach motel or something. :D

I do everything last minute myself, i have awalys been like that. If I have a spot your welcome to stay, we'll get it figured out. I havent forgot about the promis I made you about your daughter, I appologise for being late but I do want to get her some stuff and I will.