Happy Birthday Dustin

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Dustin, you share birthdays with a great one pocket player from my home town area of MD. He was known as "The Mighty Geese" He once came in third at Johnson City. Anyway, Geese, one day, was in need of a lucky charm to get him through a difficult match.

That's when I came to the rescue with an Indian luck chant I learned from an old Hopi shaman while traveling throughout the southwest. I think it may work for you if you follow the directions implicitly. The chant goes like this; Oh - Wa - Ta - Goo - Sy - Am. Say this chant over and over again, out loud, and as rapidly as possible, and good luck will be yours.

Remember, you must say the chant over and over again, out loud, and rapidly if you want it to work properly.

Happy Birthday buddy. :D

Tom

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
bille, james, john n, rodney, bruce, pete, larry, mitch, phil, todd, billy, john h, ed, art, steve, keith, tom......:D

thanks for the kind words and well wishes fellas....

(believe it or not....:eek:) miller is a little tipsy, not feeling much pain......

:cool:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
bille, james, john n, rodney, bruce, pete, larry, mitch, phil, todd, billy, john h, ed, art, steve, keith, tom......:D

thanks for the kind words and well wishes fellas....

(believe it or not....:eek:) miller is a little tipsy, not feeling much pain......

:cool:

What kind words :confused: I didn't give you no pussified kind words :eek: I called you a girl and also said that I wished that you were here today so I could torture you...:heh...:D

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
I was editing while you were posting - go back and read em' and weep...:heh

had a good day brother bruce.....

my broody teenage daughter spoke to me, my old man even gave me a call....apparently, and it is confirmed that i was indeed named after dusty "the american dream" rhodes.....

:)

dusty rhodes.jpg

:heh

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
had a good day brother bruce.....

my broody teenage daughter spoke to me, my old man even gave me a call....apparently, and it is confirmed that i was indeed named after dusty "the american dream" rhodes.....

:)

View attachment 13340

:heh

Yes, I can see the resemblance..:eek:..and also the same taste in fashion choices...:heh

PS, But good as it looks on you..don't wear that outfit anymore when you go fishing...I know you remember what happened the last time you did that - when you went on that fishing trip with your two buddies down to that "Deliverance" river...:eek: :eek:...:p :lol :p

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
you're a piece of work ghroasty......:)

turn a bday thread into homophobic insults...but....since we're there....next thing you know, SoCal will be "weighing in on it"......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k&index=30&list=RDQYHxGBH6o4M

:D

Uh oh....I know if I was one of those SoCal guys, I might now have to ask you if the reason that you're sotight with Lou, is because you guys 'room together' on all of those road trips...:eek:...:lol

You can get even with me on my next birthday thread - you'll have to wait 6 months though...here's a little music for you to listen to while you're waiting...:p ----->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po

- Ghroasty

Last edited:

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Uh oh....I know if I was one of those SoCal guys, I might now have to ask you if the reason that you're sotight with Lou, is because you guys 'room together' on all of those road trips...:eek:...:lol

You can get even with me on my next birthday thread - you'll have to wait 6 months though...here's a little music for you to listen to while you're waiting...:p ----->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po

- Ghroasty

When I travel -- whether it be to the DCC or NJ or Vegas or Chicago or elsewhere -- I can afford my own room and don't have to room with half dozen other guys like you do.

So please keep me out of your homosexual fantasies.

Oh, and Happy B-Day, Dustin.

Lou Figueroa