Efren vs SVB Make it Happen 2013

unoperro

Verified Member
Second game Efren hangs his out ball. Shane comes needing 8.
Problem is the 1 ball is uptable. Shane runs 6 has this shot which he tried
to cut in but missed.
What about hitting the jumpshot takeout?14 is pocketed,1 hopefully ends up on the floor.
3 balls go on the spot.

Last edited:

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Second game Efren hangs his out ball. Shane comes needing 8.
Problem is the 1 ball is uptable. Shane runs 6 has this shot which he tried
to cut in but missed.
What about hitting the jumpshot takeout?14 is pocketed,1 hopefully ends up on the floor.
3 balls go on the spot.

Here's another look.
Rod.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 0

unoperro

Verified Member
Thanks Rod.
Dont recall anyone ever intentionally knocking a ball of the table in any recorded matches.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
apologizing beforehand

apologizing beforehand

The shot would be hard to do but not impossible. You could also follow down with the CB in case the one missed the 14 ball.
Rod.

You're one of the sites most generous and knowledgeable posters and I always find your thoughts note worthy.

I agree with your assessment of the shot discussed here, however, I would like to add one other valid point, (imo) the likelihood of executing the suggested shot is much lower than pocketing the 1ball in the shooters pocket. For just that reason alone I would not choose the option being discussed.

Sorry Rod, I just repeated your thoughts but in another way.:eek:

Bill Incardona

Last edited:

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
I agree with your assessment of the shot discussed here, however, I would like to add one other valid point, (imo) the likelihood of executing the suggested shot is much lower than pocketing the 1ball in the shooters pocket. For just that reason alone I would not choose the option being discussed.

Bill Incardona

Yes, Of course I agree. Just because the shot was missed, doesn't mean shooting at his pocket wasn't the best selection. I was only commenting on Onedogs alternate scenario suggestion.
Rod.

unoperro

Verified Member
You're one of the sites most generous and knowledgeable posters and I always find your thoughts note worthy.

Bill Incardona

Billy I agree with both points you make here. I only posted scenario as a option.
Since you were there, how big were those pockets? I noticed Shane shooting shots likehe was throwing rocks into the ocean.Can you recall a jump takeout on tape?