Identify yourself

chicagomike

Verified Member
This year I took the liberty of ordering some Onepocket.org pin back buttons for those going to the derby. I made them 1" bright green with Onepocket.org printed on them. Find me when you get there and I'll give you one. I figured members can pin them on a hat,shirt, pool case, etc. My thought being it would be easy to identify other members from a distance and could lead to more interaction. If you wanted you could print your screen name on them with a sharpie.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
This year I took the liberty of ordering some Onepocket.org pin back buttons for those going to the derby. I made them 1" bright green with Onepocket.org printed on them. Find me when you get there and I'll give you one. I figured members can pin them on a hat,shirt, pool case, etc. My thought being it would be easy to identify other members from a distance and could lead to more interaction. If you wanted you could print your screen name on them with a sharpie.

Great idea, Mike.

Sincerely,

Arthur Kincaid :D

chicagomike

Verified Member
I think these badges, if enough are visible, could do a lot towards recruiting Onepocket.org visitors.

I was thinking along the same lines...good conversation starter. They are not big, but should be colorful enough to draw some attention.

chicagomike

Verified Member
Anyone interested can call/text me when you get there at 630-333-7103.We will connect so I can give you a pin. I'll be up there Thursday night before the banks start. I have 25 pins so first come first served unless you specifically ask me to hold one for you.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

poolandpokerman

Verified Member
pins

pins

I get there Friday am for the banks, will call you then, would love to have a pin if you have any left. Thanks for doing this.

Tom

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown

Good job Mike.

PS, And you're welcome - for me letting you escape Wednesday...:)

Deeman

Verified Member
Anyone interested can call/text me when you get there at 630-333-7103.We will connect so I can give you a pin. I'll be up there Thursday night before the banks start. I have 25 pins so first come first served unless you specifically ask me to hold one for you.

Save me one partner. I am the biggest billboard on this site 😯

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA

I will be there Saturday night. See you then.