The Ghost Will Say It To Your Face

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Unlike Old School...

The Ghost, just like Steve Lomako, (albeit Goasty being 5" shorter, 80lbs. lighter, and with 30% less muscle mass than Steve :eek:) will say what he thinks to your face...

At the DCC, the Gost will say to Papie's face, how much he likes his lavender outfit...:p

The Goast will say to DeeMan and Ace, how heavy/overweight they are both looking these days...:eek:

The Ghroast will tell timdog24 that he's from New York and wouldn't bet that water is wet...

Ghosty will tell Billy and Artie that his shot choices are better...;)

The Ghost will tell Freddy that his t-shirts are better...

The Goast will tell Greg, Gerry, Sappo, and Dudley that they play way worse One Pocket than he thought they did...

The Ghrost will tell Williebetmore that One Pocket is a 1,000 times better of a game than straight pool...

Gosty will reprimand Steve Booth for not having an interview with him on the site...

And The Ghoats will tell Efren that he very often shoots the wrong shot!

Can't wait to see all of you guys next week, Ghosty....:D

PS, Unfortunately, I didn't have enough smileys to go around.

PPS, And I'll tell Greg Sullivan that Gold Crowns are a better table than Diamonds!...ok, not really - I wouldn't say that to Greg.

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
One Pocket Ghost said:
Unlike Old School...

Gosty will reprimand Steve Booth for not having an interview with him on the site...

PS, Unfortunately, I didn't have enough smileys to go around.
Ouch......

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
The Ghost might go home with a lot of merthiolate and band aids on his spooky ass. :D Why do you think Honest Abe never went to the DCC?

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
androd said:
One of my Tee-shirts.:D :p :)
Rod.
you know rod
the longer im on here
and reading your posts
but most of all your access to pics that "tell it like it is"
YOU DA MAN:)
have a few drinks on my tab:D

Gerry

Verified Member
From
S.E. PA.
One Pocket Ghost said:
Goast will tell Greg, Gerry, Sappo, and Dudley that they play way worse One Pocket than he thought they did...

and I will be honored to hear it as I have about 10 posts here with me shooting in the wrong pocket! :)

I will also put aside a few hundred to lose to the Ghost at the DCC....

Gerry

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Gerry said:
and I will be honored to hear it as I have about 10 posts here with me shooting in the wrong pocket! :)

I will also put aside a few hundred to lose to the Ghost at the DCC....

Gerry

I'm glad somebody's joking back to my thread....I put it up to try and lighten the flaming mood that's been on here lately, but nobody's needling me back...I hope they all know I'm just funnin' with them...I hope DeeMan & Ace don't take offense - they could seriously tush-hog the Ghost...:eek:

- Ghosty

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
One Pocket Ghost said:

The Goast will say to DeeMan and Ace, how heavy/overweight they are both looking these days...:eek:

At the DCC, the Gost will say to Papie's face, how much he likes his lavender outfit...:p

Ghrossty,

I would suggest you confront me before you makes those comments to Ace and Deeman...It will be very difficult for a DWARF, to take on further risky ventures, (or even try to play pool)...when he is in a full body cast !!....quack, quack...:eek:

By the way, I have been on a rigorous training program for the past 6 mos...At 6' 4", I have attained a 6-quart [sic] set of abs, and at my fighting weight,
of 248 pounds, (1.3% body fat) and muscles of steel,....I am ready for any of your "Trannie" friends, should they care to mess with me...:cool:

The Duckinator <---Will also be engaging the services of Mr. Lomako to co-ordinate the security force, around himself and his entourage, and, of course, the usual hordes of his fans and admirerer's (Note to Mr Hopkins, I will be quite busy at the DCC this year, but, rest assured I will have one of my people, give one of your people, the autographed 8 X 10 photo you requested...(@ 50% off)

PS..For your nosy-ass information,...I will be wearing my mauve and bisque outfit...w/matching "man bag", and cue case..:rolleyes:

Last edited:

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
Is the Ghost a bully? I never was one to worry about what the bullies said....Only their actions. Speaking of Action......? Can not wait to see every one at DCC.

Deeman

Verified Member
ace said:
Is the Ghost a bully? I never was one to worry about what the bullies said....Only their actions. Speaking of Action......? Can not wait to see every one at DCC.

Ace,

If I recall correctly the last guy who commented on your weight is now a ghost for real. Remember, as long as those Detroit Boys keep holding their Glocks parallel to the ground when they shoot 25 rounds at point blank range and only nicking their fellow gangsters in the short ribs, we can probably hold our own.

Ghosty, remember, both us rotund gentlemen can carry in Kentucky as well as our home state and we know it doesn't really take a silver bullet to take your Oprah ass down! :) Aside from a similar dental plan, you won't be able to tell the vendor isle at DCC from 8 Mile and Woodward!

DeeMan
all 260 of him

Williebetmore

Verified Member
One Pocket Ghost said:

The Ghrost will tell Williebetmore that One Pocket is a 1,000 times better of a game than straight pool...

OPG,
Is that why it takes a thousand times longer for you to choose your shot in one pocket than it does in straight pool??? Some of those one pocket guys around here use a calendar instead of a shot clock.

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
Williebetmore said:
OPG,
Is that why it takes a thousand times longer for you to choose your shot in one pocket than it does in straight pool??? Some of those one pocket guys around here use a calendar instead of a shot clock.
Ohhhhhh.......That should leave a mark!

timdog24

Verified Member
One Pocket Ghost said:
The Ghroast will tell timdog24 that he's from New York and wouldn't bet that water is wet...
[/B]

We got 9 days to find out.. :)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I feel better now that I have been needled a little bit...:D

- Gho$t

PS, For some reason, as it keeps getting closer to DCC and my matches with Papie and John...that S in my signature just keeps getting bigger and bigger...:D :D

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
One Pocket Ghost said:
I feel better now that I have been needled a little bit...:D

- Gho$t

PS, For some reason, as it keeps getting closer to DCC and my matches with Papie and John...that S in my signature just keeps getting bigger and bigger...:D

But afterwards, it will look like this >>>GHRO$T..:D :D :D

sunnyone

Verified Member
From
nyc
rats, tricked again!

rats, tricked again!

g-suit ... good one! you got me!

but ... remember that saying: 'fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on you.'

um, whatever!

adages are my life,

sunny

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Better get it right, sunny, if you hope to be accepted in this Mensa chapter. A bird in the hand, after all, gathers no moss. :)

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
One Pocket Ghost said:
I'm glad somebody's joking back to my thread....I put it up to try and lighten the flaming mood that's been on here lately, but nobody's needling me back...I hope they all know I'm just funnin' with them...I hope DeeMan & Ace don't take offense - they could seriously tush-hog the Ghost...:eek:
Geez, Ghost, I'm shocked that you didn't jump all over Gerry's offer to wager a few hundred with you at DCC. After all, you're probably going to need to gather a few extra plums to fire at Henderson.;)

Doc

Terry Ardeno

Verified Member
From
Washington, Pa
SJDinPHX said:
By the way, I have been on a rigorous training program for the past 6 mos...At 6' 4", I have attained a 6-quart [sic] set of abs, and at my fighting weight,
of 248 pounds, (1.3% body fat) and muscles of steel,....I am ready for any of your "Trannie" friends, should they care to mess with me...:cool:

The Duckinator <---Will also be engaging the services of Mr. Lomako to co-ordinate the security force, around himself and his entourage, and, of course, the usual hordes of his fans and admirerer's (Note to Mr Hopkins, I will be quite busy at the DCC this year, but, rest assured I will have one of my people, give one of your people, the autographed 8 X 10 photo you requested...(@ 50% off)

Impressive stats.
Mr. SJD sir, sounds like you've branched out into the tush-duck business. :D