Forum Software Problem?

JAM

Verified Member
In the past few days, I have noticed that when I first click onto the Main Forum, the last post showing in a thread is *not* the actual last post in the thread.

It is as if the thread shows the last post in a thread that is actually three or four posts *before* the last post, but when you click the thread, then you see there three or four more posts *after* the one that the Main Forum is showing as the last post.

I hope I described it correctly. I only bring this up to shed light on what may be a forum software hiccup. :)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
We are due for an update, and that would change things. I have not noticed that issue except when browsing from my phone, when I use the tapatalk app. I believe the latest vBulletin software has a mobile platform built in to it, so I am looking forward to upgrading.

JAM

Verified Member
We are due for an update, and that would change things. I have not noticed that issue except when browsing from my phone, when I use the tapatalk app. I believe the latest vBulletin software has a mobile platform built in to it, so I am looking forward to upgrading.

Thanks, Steve. It is not a biggie at all, but I thought I would mention it.

BTW, I am on a PC desktop using Google Chrome. I don't know if the browser has anything to do with it or not. Sometimes Chrome doesn't like to cooperate. :p