Ghost at the DCC

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Well, just like every other year, the DCC match-making computer program bitch-slapped the old Ghost once again...:frus...

This year they hit me with a 'double-Justin' :mad: first Justin Bergman and then Justin Hall - had a chance to win both matches - lost hill-hill to J. Bergman......in between those two champions, I drew two normal-human One Pocket players - and I won those two matches...

Tournament matches aside....it was good once again to see all of the onepocket.org bros that I already know, and I was also glad to meet for the first time: LSJohn, Chris/cinci-kid, and the two Dave's = Disco and 12squared - all good guys....and my apologies to any others that I met whose names I forgot...

And as always at the DCC, unfortunately, there's not enough hours in the day, nor enough tables to be had, for all of us to hang out with and play each other as much as we would have liked to.

- The one-holey Ghost

Last edited:

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Well, just like every other year, the DCC match-making computer program bitch-slapped the old Ghost once again...:frus...

This year they hit me with a 'double-Justin' :mad: first Justin Bergman and then Justin Hall - had a chance to win both matches - lost hill-hill to J. Bergman......in between those two champions, I drew two normal-human One Pocket players - and I won those two matches...

Tournament matches aside....it was good once again to see all of the onepocket.org bros that I already know, and I was also glad to meet for the first time: LSJohn, Chris/cinci-kid, and the two Dave's = Disco and 12squared - all good guys....and my apologies to any others that I met whose names I forgot...

And as always at the DCC, unfortunately, there's not enough hours in the day, nor enough tables to be had, for all of us to hang out with and play each other as much as we would have liked to.

- The one-holey Ghost

I went back to find this, your last post, Ghost. Seems you have vanished into thin air, an apparition, a true Ghost since 1/30/2016. Some of the brothers are wondering if you are OK, and if so, why the disappearing act?

I for one feel your absence,:(:(:( I miss your wwyd's and your explanations of why you chose what. Are there any plans for your return to the board?

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I went back to find this, your last post, Ghost. Seems you have vanished into thin air, an apparition, a true Ghost since 1/30/2016. Some of the brothers are wondering if you are OK, and if so, why the disappearing act?

I for one feel your absence,:(:(:( I miss your wwyd's and your explanations of why you chose what. Are there any plans for your return to the board?

jeff
me too would like to see the ghost back on here and active
i reached out to him but didnt hear back....:(

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Ghost at the DCC

I'll add to that. I enjoy the ghosts input as well. Somebody perform a reverse exorcism and get the ghost back.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I believe I met the Ghost the first time I went to DCC, back at the Executive West. It was a couple of years or so before there even was a onepocket.org, so once onepocket.org began, he was involved and contributing from the beginning -- both here in the forum and behind the scenes. One Pocket is in his blood -- he will be back.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
In addition to the support of guys who I’ve had pm’s with over the last several weeks…let me say thanks to the guys (John H. Jerry, Mitch, and Jeff S.) who posted in recent threads with good words, and/or concern, re. my ‘vanishing’…

In a nutshell - I’ve had some health issues to deal with lately..and also, not being retired, I was neglecting work to some extent by spending as much time on onepocket.org as I had been.

- Ghost

GoldCrown

Verified Member
In a nutshell - I’ve had some health issues to deal with lately..and also, not being retired, I was neglecting work to some extent by spending as much time on onepocket.org as I had been.

- Ghost

Feel good/better and screw everything else. Your health is everything.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
In addition to the support of guys who I’ve had pm’s with over the last several weeks…let me say thanks to the guys (John H. Jerry, Mitch, and Jeff S.) who posted in recent threads with good words, and/or concern, re. my ‘vanishing’…

- Ghost

hope your health issues have a speedy and complete recovery....:)
I miss you ghost....:)

Last edited:

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Ghost, I may not be able to make it to Chicago soon so you need to get back with me/us here so we can enjoy one another. Need help with our wwyd's you're the best. Hacker misses you the most.

Dr. Bill

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
GetWell Ghost

GetWell Ghost

Wishing you a speedy recovery, missed your input on the WWYD's Take Care