Do you play a different game on a big spot?

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Do you play a different game on a big spot?

Thanks all, and yea I played my normal game like I was playing anyone else - just the best that I can play so I will continue to do that instead of changing my game up to accommodate for the spot.

Like I said earlier he is letting me play cheap at $10 a game so for those stakes I would play about anything and to be able to play one of the best in the country and the chance to learn and improve - I will take it :)

Nice! At 10 a game.. You're stealing! Knowledge. As long as you pay attention. If you learn one thing per game you're way ahead.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Really good players can carry a lot of weight against weaker players...

They will lock you down tight and trap trap trap until you give up a shot, and there went the spot... Now you're playing at a huge disadvantage with a much better player... Most times you're gonna lose, if they show patience.

You wouldn't be getting a big spot if you could run 5 balls easily, or if you moved really well. I don't know the guy you're playing, but keep the bet in the affordable range, otherwise you might not ever get to shoot at your hole:):):)

Good players can manage the spot very well. I mean they can create a spot that looks very generous but is really stealing.