Happy b-day steve!

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Steve B.

Steve B.

Have a good one and thank you for everything....

JAM

Verified Member
Steve is the birthday boy today. Wishing you a fun-filled day, Steve. I hope all your dreams come true in the coming years.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Happy Birthday Steve, OnePocket.org has been a refuge for many including myself, I always feel comfortable here with everyone and it's truly a place I enjoy, thanks to you and the great job you're doing. Enjoy today and every day , your site has allowed many to enjoy their days.

Bill Incardona

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Happy b-day steve!

Happy Birthday Steve. As usual, Billy I said it very well. Thank you so much for this site and for your hard work. Have a great one !

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Happy Birthday Steve, OnePocket.org has been a refuge for many including myself, I always feel comfortable here with everyone and it's truly a place I enjoy, thanks to you and the great job you're doing. Enjoy today and every day , your site has allowed many to enjoy their days.

Bill Incardona

What he said. :) Always follow the doctor's orders.
Thanks.
Rod.

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Let me add my well wishes to the list. Happy Birthday, Steve. Thank you for providing Onepocket.org to all of us who love this game as much as you obviously do.

Tom

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
To add to the well-wishers: a most happy birthday to you and a sizeable thanks for this kickass site. While technology may have knocked action, this site has given us so many stories and smiles. Thanks again!

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Steve, now you have become a pool celebrity - whether you like it or not. And you are certainly entitled to all the good wishes and 'Happy Birthdays' that will come your way today. Add mine to the list. Be good to yourself.

Bill

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Thanks guys! I had no idea what to expect starting OnePocket.org. I started it because I love the game and don't get it nearly as much as I would like up here in NH, basically. The HOF I thought would just be a virtual thing until Grady suggested doing some kind of dinner at DCC. That turned out to mean so much to all involved -- being honored, being friends, family or just fans of those honored. I believe that has been the biggest surprise to me. It is knd of funny that often when I am trying to research a player or something, I do a google search and what comes up but my own website, lol. All of that I definitely owe to you all, who have contributed so much to the forum!!

By the way, I am not a techie by any means. I can take good photos and I can write and assemble info and stories, but I actually could use some serious help on the technical web side of things. Volunteers?

I do hope to find some One Pocket today!

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Happy Birthday Steve!...if we could in the same pool hall today, I would buy you lunch, and give you the first break...:)

- Your old friend, Ghost

PS, Riva says Happy Birthday! also.

Last edited:

keoneyo

Verified Member
A big Happy one Steve and thanks for bringing me back into the fold.
A great site and great people.
Thanks and have many many more

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Birthday Wishes

Birthday Wishes

I was sitting next to you in the plane the first year you started the One Pocket. Org going to D.C.C. You told me your plans about One Pocket. Org you were working on your computer the whole way. I want to wish you a special Birthday may all your moves be perfect today. FastEddieF.

sunnyone

Verified Member
From
nyc
Oh, sure.

Oh, sure.

Trust an ego-driven loudmouth like NH to elbow his way into the spotlight. Birthday, smirthday.

Well, (grumble grumble), I may as well join the parade.

Happy Happy!

Sunny