Ssss

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
It's getting down there boys. What I want to know is, who is the favorite and what type of odds will there be? Who is going to set the odds and then we have the Calcutta. OKay oddsmakers, start odds making.:heh

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
It's getting down there boys. What I want to know is, who is the favorite and what type of odds will there be? Who is going to set the odds and then we have the Calcutta. OKay oddsmakers, start odds making.:heh

Buddy Hall -- 8/5

Mitch Brown -- 2/1 :D

LSJohn -- 1000/1 :(

Dammit, Mitch won't be there. I was gonna get down bigtime. :heh

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I put Billy, Frank, Jimmy and Hendy the next four after Buddy, but don't know where to put them. I'd guess the Doctor at #2.

Somebody said Bob McFarrin could really play, Sparks could catch a gear, and although I haven't seen him play, I think Ogburn is a player.

I don't know anything about anybody else except Art, and not much at that. ( I saw him hit two or three balls in New Orleans and rushed off to try to buy him in the Calcutta. :) )

If anybody thinks this implies I'm ready to make book, fuggedaboudit, but I will bet a dab on Buddy at 2/1 ('cause he can really dab 'em.) :)

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Ssss

Buddy Hall -- 8/5

Mitch Brown -- 2/1 :D

LSJohn -- 1000/1 :(

Dammit, Mitch won't be there. I was gonna get down bigtime. :heh

You funny bastard. There is something odd about your odds. I got beat today by a one Legget blind girl who was using a broomstick.

I can't wait to watch this stream!

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
You funny bastard. There is something odd about your odds. I got beat today by a one Legget blind girl who was using a broomstick.

I can't wait to watch this stream!

Wasn't it you who told me that if he'd known to be more cautious with girls sporting broomsticks he'd still be single? :heh